Friday, September 29, 2006

Welcome to the world Felisty Ann!!!!!!!!!

Hi good moring to you all,

                  Hope you all are having a n ice day.It sure looks pretty outside.But I am feeling a bit grogy this moring,I tihnk it is my alagries acting up a little bit.Either that or I need to go back to sleep.lol.The phone kept on ringing off and on through out the moring.We now have another little baby girl,My Sister N law in London,She and the baby are fine.I am so glad they are both ok,but I am excited for my neice Emily,She now has a little Sister,after 3 boys.lol.I was telling you all that they all had red hair,She came out with black hair.lol.I will have to get the correct spelling on Her name.But it is Felisity Ann,not sure how much She weighs,just know they are both fine.I am sure my neice Emily,is so exicted.Shes going to be a good big Sister.It makes me happy.On another note,all I feel like doing is jsut going back to bed,did I say hat before?Oh well.Sometimes,it can be  pain,knowing you have to come into work,working 1 to 5 today and tommrow,I just dread waiting so long to go in.lol.Now that I dont feel good.Its just my alagries.But I am trying to get stuff done,so,I wont have to do it tonight.lol.We had a bad storm last night,but it was over in a few seconds.But,it was thundering,lighting and heavy winds.Good sleeping weather.I am going to get off of here,get a few more things done.I had to wash me sheet,smelled like bengay.lol.I think I will get the ben gay patches.lol.Hey,the stuff works,just dont put it on right after you shower.lol.Your shoulder,neck,will burn.WISHING AND HOPING, PRAYING AND BELIEVING,nelishianatl,tank you  so much for trying to help me out with the pics,still confused about it,dont understand,either that,or,I am doing something worng.lol.I would like to make it easyer for me to just add pics without pohotobucket,I like photobucket,but,would be alot easyer if I didnt have to go through all that.lol.So if you know anymore ideas,or if anyone does,let me know.I hope you all have a beatiful day.I am an Aunt again.Wooooooooohooooooooooo.Welcome to the world,baby Felisty Ann,Will let you know more later on.Peaceout.Just another note to add,that will make 16 all together,necies and nephews I have.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda.. Congratulations on the birth of your little Niece!! :)  Too bad she is so far away, huh?

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Ah, how lovely a new little niece for you.  I bet her sister will be so excited.  Pretty name for her as well.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an Auntie again. Felicity Ann.  Black hair?  She's gonna be a rebel.  (In a good way) :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

wow--lots of nieces and nephews--congratulations on felicity!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being picked by Nelisha!  She picked some great journals.  And congrats on that new niece of yours.  Adding pictures is a pain no matter what you use.  I don't think there's an easier way.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your brother and his family...a new baby girl...love the name too...so pretty.
I do hope you feel better...allergies can be a real pain...I have just discovered I have Spring allergies...not a good thing...hugs and love,
Joyce