Thursday, September 14, 2006

I love this grafic by alilcountrycharm

ALCC-PeaceAmidTheStorm-Amanda.gif

                                                  Thank you Alilcountrycharm for my tag,it is so beatiful.I love it,I just had to post it in my entry.Things are quiet here.Such a rainy day,I think I will go back to sleep.I got  all my work done,now,I just have to pack.My Dad got a free rentel car today from the accident last friday.It is all payed for.Because it was a hit and run accident.I think I might go see if we have any chicken noodle soup,I am in the mood for somehting warm.I am not feeling to good,or maybe because I am tired.But glad I got things done.Not more creatures in my room.I moped while dad was gone.lol.Put a little bit of bleach in it.I should take a pic of my room and show it to yal,it never looked this clean before.lol.Well,I am not that messy,just want to point out.lol.Have a good day all,relax,get under your covers,read a book,watch a movie and go to sleep.That is what I am going to do.Love yal.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes what a beautiful tag it is.

Anonymous said...

That is one, very pretty tag...love it!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Love your tag amanda,:)

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Wow that is pretty I love the quote!!!

Liz