Sunday, September 24, 2006

cya later

Ok,I am done with all my catching up to do with alerts,went and had brekfest this moring with boyfriend,went to walmart,bought my Mom a really pretty pink long skirt,which I will also wear.lol.I also bought a pair of earings,they are pretty gold ones,kinda long,but,not to long.So,I am having a good day.Just wanted to see my Mom perk up some,she was happy when She saw the skirt.She was looking for a black one,but can never find one anywere that She would like.Now I would love to get some christian books for Her.Some good christian romance books,She loves to read,She hasnt had a good book in a long time.If anyone would like to give some up,let me know.Thank you.Have a nice day all.I am going to go and take a nap.I really dont buy the books in the stoor,sometimes,but to costly.You have any ideas let me know.Cya later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you looked on e-bay for books???????????????????

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  That was nice of you to do that for your mom.  Hey, you should try the Good will or Salvation Army for books, usually very cheap and they have lots!  Bigs hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

that's so nice of you to buy something for your mom and of course yourself. LOL. Have a good one and hope you enjoyed breakfast.