Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Still no alerts!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Hi all,

                               I hope you all are having a good day.I am till not getting any alerts,it is starting to really get to me.lol.hope you all had a nice Holiday.I am sorry if I havent gotton to all of yals journals yet.I do miss you all,hope you all are not in any pain.I pray that you all are well.Today is a gloomy day with rain and makes you want go back to sleep.lol.Nothing much going on here,had a few days off of owrk,yesterday and today,I go back to work tommrow and I have Thursday off.Dont know what to do with myself.lol.I am not liking it,that they are cutting hours,but,I am still greatful I have a job.Anyways,I have to get off of here and get a few things done before I go out with my bofriend.Would be a nice day to sleep in.But I miss my boyfriend.He gives good Hugs.lol.And has a cute smile which I love.Anyways,on this note,I just hope they give us our alerts back.Have a blessed day all,relax,have fun,enjoy,have a laguh or a smile.I love you all.Here is my hug to you all.(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't believe that people are STILL not getting alerts!  I've been getting mine all along, and in fact did get this one from you! :)   I have 26 unread alerts in my mailbox.  I'm playing catch-up right now

Jackie