Thursday, September 7, 2006

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DsDesignsTweety.gif

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO,that is about all I can say,no I can say more.lol.I was soooooooo happy when I turned on the puter,looked to see how many emails I have,it said,20,I opend my mail and what did I find?I was so happy.We are a crazy bunc,arent we?Someone else said that in there journal,I stold it from who ever said it.lol.I think I had withdraws.lol.Are we crazy or what.lol.I am glad to see everyone is doing good.Thank you all for cherring me up with all of your wonderful alerts.You know,I think my shoulder hurt so much,from sitting at the puter for so long from trying to catch up on everyones alerts.lol.My Dad kept on saying,are you trying to wear out the outer?lol.He always says that.lol.I seem to be doing better this moring,maybe,I have mood swings.lol.Alot of it,was because,I was missing you all.I missed you all so much.I think I found an easy way to sit at the puter,without my should hurting so much.But sience the alerts are back on.I feel much better.lol.Withdrwas.lol.Cracks me up.The sun is shining,Praise God.I wanted to ask,did you all J-landers,receive any post cards or mail from me?I just wanted to know.If amyone else out there,would like to have a post card or mail,via email me.lol.I also want to say something,you know,my mind is always on a certian thing,just getting my life in order,just dont understand,why I cant just get out there.But today,I think I may take a little baby step.Well,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.Glad to have you all  back.I hope you all have a wodnerful day.Peaceout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, it's neat huh?  ALERTS you'd think such a little thing wouldn't affect us so much, but as I said in my J we're addicted I think you might be thinking of my last few entries where I talked about it - no, let me rephase, YELLED about it LOL!  I took my own baby steps awhile ago and got postcards, sent to Sugar, so I'll tell ya what, if YOU take a step today, I will too.  Look for my email, ok?  Go easy with that shoulder!  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/ The sun is out, YAY!!  

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad! I was so lost without them! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad alerts are back.  Being on the computer too much can play havoc with your shoulders and neck.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Glad your alerts are working again, Amanda!  :)

Have a nice day!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Lol..WOOOHOOOOOO too!!

I think it was me who called us a crazy bunch...but it is true right? lol!

Great to hear from ya..

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your ALERT...I jumped for joy!!!  Glad things are back to normal for all of us...hugs and love
Joyce

Anonymous said...

glad to hear things are going better--sorry I'm sooo far behind--with school and not feeling well I'm just tired all the time.