Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almost done,than,I have to pack.lol.

Good moring everyone,

                      Hope you all slept like a log.lol.I slept good,got up not to early,well,it was early for me.lol.7:00.But belive me,I am going to go back to bed.Its a good day to sleep in,raining here today.I know,I spelled that worng.lol.I still have some things to do,but,I am just about done,I am done with laundry,thank goodness.lol.I didnt relize I had so many clothes.lol.But they are old.lol.I need a new woredrobe.How about you all?lol.I just wanted to mention again,that all of you guys here in my world of J-land are so thoughtful,kind and caring.I did want to talk for a munite about cell phones.lol.I do have a cell phone,but,I only,try,to use it just for emergencies.What I dont like about cell phones is that while driving,I see alot of people using cell phones,and I dont like that.Or when someone,is at a restaunt with a friend and the answer there cell,that is rude,or when they are working.That coworker,She is always on the phone.Off of that subject.I am kinda now looking forward to my vaction.lol.I jsut dont feel like it is going to happend,you ever get that way,when you go on vaction?I also want to add,if anyone wants a post card,via emal me and leave your addy.I am going to search through my stuff,see whos addy I have and make sure I got them all.lol.I actullay just remembered something a little story,my bestfriend,who we kinda drifted apart now,long story on that one,and in some ways today,never thought we was that close back in highschool.But,everytime my family and I would go on vaction,I would send all my friends a post card,but my bestfriend who is now married to me brother,I always sended Her a post card,when we was in highschool togehter.One year,She thought She didnt get one and I did send Her one,but Her sister didnt get till later.So,I think I am going to send Her one this year.Its long story on that one,maybe,I will explain it you guys sometime later.Anyways,on todays agenda,stold that word from you all who use it often.lol.I had been cleaning my room,sweeping it and now all I want to do is take my mop,put a little bit of bleach in it,while,my Dad is gone.lol.I am going to mop like crazy in my room.THE ANTS ARE GONE!!!!lol.My shoulder isnt hurting.lol.I think for one reason,I come here and I vent and it makes feel better.lol.Today is a good rest day from my boyfriend and I,because we got so m uch to do.He calls it a rest day,dont ask me why.lol.Hes a loon,but I love em.I have butterflys in my tumme.You some people think I dont act my age,well,not my J-landers,but when I used to go in my chat room,but,they all said it was a good thing.But I felt like,yal dont belive me that I am 34.lol.I am just a kid at heart.ANyways,I am going to get off of here and get busy.I hope you all have a beatiful day.Thanks for everything.One more thing,you all think I should turn off my alerts while I am away?What should I do about that?Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about cell phones....I have one as well and use it for emergancies only. I was in a car accident on Feb. 1 of this year....I was stopped at a stop light and the speed limit is 40, some young girl was on her cell phone and hit me from behind so hard...it pushed my car the length of 2 cars! ggrrr! I'm so happy for you hon! You know....I'm 43 and I will never act my age! ROFL!!! I've even been carded for buying ciggerettes! LOL Oh well....I love the way I am, and I won't change for no one! lol :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'd leave em on, Mandy, but that's just me.  Glad you got some rest, and you're getting more, it IS a day to sleep in w/all this rain.  But it's a great time of year. xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I don't like it when I see people driving and using cell phone either...I had a guy hit me in 2003...I had to have surgery on my neck two disk were taken out and I was left with a dislocated shoulder that might never get fixed...grrrrr.....and me...I can't walk and chew gum let alone drive and talk on the phone....I hope you have an awesome time...huggies..TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I'm a kid at heart too. Happy you got a good sleep in and the ants are gone. Yeah.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Liz