Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Morinin all!!!

Good moring all,

               Hope you all had a good n ight sleep.I love all of yals friendly and funny comments.It always makes me smile.I wanted to mention something before I go on.I am wonderging if anyone has any good christian romance books,I am looking for my Mom.I dont go to Ebay,because,I think you have to pay for the site?So if anyone knows anything,let me know,if you have any old good ones to give away.Thanks a bunch.I also have tryed thrift stoors,but they didnt have any.By the way,I just got a rude call,I was nice,it was for my Mom,they said it was a buisness cal,probllay just a telamarket.I cant stand them.THan He said as He hung up,I will tell Her you didnt take my message,oh well.I said you can call back later.Ugggggggggg!!!!I hope it didnt have anything to do with Her monthly check.But I was nice.Anyways,here is something I wanted to share with you all.As I get more,will be adding them more.I get one everday,kinda helps me,lift my spirits up.Have a great day all,love you all.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for.
Hebrews 11:1

Faith in God
~N~ Faith must have an object. We don't simply
have faith; we have faith in something or someone.
Faith in "faith" is meaningless.                           
For a Christian there is only one object for
faith: the living God. Anything less is insubstantial,
unreal, even deceptive. Our faith is in God who     
created this world and came down to earth in the  
person of His Son, Jesus Christ. We put our faith
in Christ because He alone is the Savior. The Bible
says, "Through Him [you] believe in God, who raised
Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your
faith and hope are in God" (1 Pet. 1:21).                 
People today put their faith in all kinds of
   ideas and beliefs, from astrology and alleged "spirit 
guides" to science and humanism. But only Christ    
reveals God to us, and only He can bridge the gap  
between us and God-a gap caused by sin. Do not    
be deceived or misled. Only Christ is worthy of    
your faith.                               

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Google. Type in: Christian Romance Book.   :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I don't know any, Mandy.  I tend to read suspense and mystery novels..

Hugs
Jackie