Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Having fun in Ocean City

Hi all,just want to say,I miss everyone,hope you all is having a good time,hope all is well.I was trying to catch up on some of my alerts.But I cant do it all in one day.lol.Yes,I am still away,I am at one of them internet cafes and I have to get off of here soon.They close at 6.I am having a good time and the weather is nice,kinda missing home,but,I am having fun.The best part will be tommrow,they have what is called Sunfest,with all kinds of diffrent foods and tons of diffrent crafts,thats my fave part,will try and take some pics.Well,I am going to get off of here.Hope you all are well and I am praying for you all.Someome let Krissy and John know that I am still praying.I miss you all and cant wait to get home and check all my mail.lol.Which today I had about 99.lol.I lvoe you all.Have a great week.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy you both are having a wonderful time...now go and take some photos of your lovely trip!  Hugs and love...
Joyce
PS...I've been to Sunfest...they hold it at the Convention Center, right?

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you too and I appreciate you sending me a comment from your vacation.  I'd love the crafts at sunfest too.  Go ahead and have a great time, no guilt.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are having a good time, Mandy!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh how nice! I'm so happy for you hon! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Make the most of it, Many! xo CATHY

Anonymous said...

Hello! I hope you`re having a wonderful time on your vacation! :0)
Stop by my new journal when you get a chance. ( replaces Penny`s Place. )
Hugs,
Penny