Monday, September 25, 2006

Just Chillin

Hi all,

       How is everyone?Hope you all is having a good day today.I am actullau having a pretty good one myself.Belive it or not,even on a Monday.Mondays are uslay gloom and doom,but,not here.I am off tommrow,seems like I didnt evne work today after being off a whole week.lol.But it was nice to go back to work.I have some crazy people I work with,but,they are pretty nice and we baiscllay get along with eachother now that we have a good boos.Its not like in the past were you went home crying because you did something bad.lol.I dont think your work should be like that.What do you think?I have a question for you all,maybe a stupid one,but here goes.lol.Do any of you ll drink gingerale?I love gingerale because it settles my tummy and makes me feel beter and the only kind I get is Segreams,I know I spelled that worng.lol.But what do you all think of gingerale?Does it setle your tummy if you dont feel good?Anyways,my shows are comming on,first night of everything back with no reruns.Woooooooooohoooooooooooo.I am so golad they are putting back 7th heaven on,it is a cute show and I am looking forward to watching the new one right after it,how ever,I do miss Everwood.My favorite show was Charmed,dont know if they are bringing that one back on.ANyways,I am getting off of here for a while,going to finish eating my dinner and do a few things before settling in for the night.Well,I am not going to bed this early.lol.Have a good evneing all.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy that you had a good day and enjoy your shows and day off.

Anonymous said...

I watched the new season of 7th Heaven, and it was good.  I didn't get to watch it last year, so I wasn't quite sure what happened to Lucy, but I guess she lost the twins she was carrying, and that's why she was being so grumpy with everyone.  I'm not sure if I like the 2nd one or not.. still trying to make up my mind.

Hugs
Jackie