Thursday, September 28, 2006

Just talking.Nothing more than that.lol.

                               Hi all,

                         Hope everyone is doing good.I am doing good here.I dont have to get up to early in the moring tommrow,so,I can sleep in some.Unless,you never know,they might call me in.My Mom is so anixous,waiting for my the call that the baby has come.My sister N law in London,should of had the baby last wed,but,I guess they do things diffrent there.what I really need to do is sit down one day and post some pics of all the kids,well,in my early entrys,they are some.But,my Brother and family in London,Let me tell you a little story,they have Emily,Stephen Jr,Zack and Jacob,would you belive,everyone one of them has red hair,I mean,you talking about red hair,carrot,red hair.lol.I used to tease my Sister and call Her carrots all the time,She is the only one in my family who has red hair besides my neice and nephews in London.Would it be funny,if the baby came out with another diffrent color of hair.I want the baby to be a healthy baby,but,for my neice,who is,I can never for the life of me remember there ages and everyone always ask me.lol.I think She is 10 or 11.lol.She really wants a Sister,I know She would be an AWSOME big Sister.They even picked out a name,I wil type it out,but probllay spell it worng.Falisity.I know,I spelled it worng,but,I love that name.Today,things have actullay calme down here some.that is good.I keep praying that my Mom will find a friend,someone that She could go out once in a while.She has friends that who She talks on the phone with,but they dont live close.I feel prety good today,but for some reason,alot of things on my mind.Theres always things on my mind.lol.So,maybe I will sit here and tell you a little more about myself before I head off of here,because,I know,I am missing my show.lol.Oh well.I am 34,I am the baby of 3 brothers and 1 sister.I am the only one living at home,just me,my Mom and Dad.All of my brothers and Sister are married and have kids of there own.Let me see,the oldest,Steve,whos in London the one I was telling you about,He Has 4 kids,one on the way.My Sister,has 3 kids,Kyle,was the only grandson for so long,Emily was the 2,and so on.lol.I lost count who came after that.lol.But my Sister,has Kyle,Katie and Sean,Katie, is a rabit.lol.Neve wants to sit down and always wants attention,my Sister says,She is,what do you call it,the middle kid who gets left out,but She really doesnt.lol.Ok,whos next?My 3 brother,which is the 2 youngest after Steve,I am confusing myself.lol.Jeff,or Jeffrey,is married and has 4 kids,Shannon,Maddison,Jeffrey and Alexander.And onto the last,I probllay mention before,that He is my couisn,but we call Him my brother,Allen,who is also married and has 3 kids,Ashley,Stephine and little Steve.So there you have it.I am the only one left home now.Will I ever leave home.that is the question?If you have anymore questions,just let me know.Told ya,I have a big family and it keeps on growing.No,I dont have any kids.lol.Well,thanks for listning to me rambling on.I am going to get off of here and go watch the rest of what I am missing.Smallvillie,or how ever you spell it.God bless you all and have a wodnerful night.By they way,what color you all think I should stick with in my journal back ground,what color fits me?Peaceout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy;  You are so sweet to have come over and visited my new journal.  I want to teach you something that might help you on your journals that someone once told me.  See the blue box around your pictures in your entry?  Have the blinker to the right of the picture and hit the back space button ONE TIME.  If you don't any one can go into your photobucket account and see everything there.  Good luck and if you need any help, let me know.  Be careful and have a good nite.  Oh and thank you for sharing about your family.  I like learning about you.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/