Monday, September 4, 2006

Happy Labor Day To all

           Happy Labor Day to all,hope you all are having a good one.Not much going on here.We uslay have a family gathering,but,not this year.My Mom and Dad are going out to dinner with my Sister and family.I just wanted some quite time by myself.lol.I never really get to have any quite time,so,I will take advantage of that.lol.It feels kinda lonly here in J-Land with out any alerts.lol.Hope it wont last to long.They always ask me to go out with them,sometimes I go,but tonight,I just feel like being by myself.lol.Besides,I am not hungry,I think I eat so much junk food last night,wont tell you houw much I eat.lol.I think my belly is full.lol.Does anyone else do that,besides me?I dont want to be the only one,dont want to feel left out.lol.Smiling.lol.Have a good one all.Love to all.Tootles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU!!!  My alerts seem to be working fine.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I love to be alone in a quiet house also.  Sometimes it's so nice.  And lots of times, I'd rather eat junk food that something that is good for me.  Hope you enjoyed Labor Day!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed your quiet time!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the quiet! :) Good thing, since my dogs & I are alone 90% of our time! LOL
Alerts! GRRRRR I hope people are emailing Joe & giving him an earful!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sugar!  I am alone about 99% of the time... just me and my little Chihuahua Lexi.. :)  I love my quiet time, but you know?   I never feel totally alone, because I have all my Jland friends, so even if I'm sitting in a room all alone... it never feels like I am.. :)

Hugs
jackie