Sunday, September 10, 2006

tired

 

Hi everyone,

               Hope you all is having a good Sunday.I know its been a while sience I did an entry,I know I have done entrys of other things.But I been busy with work and trying to relax over the accident on Friday.Took alot out of me and my Mom.Still kinda scares me.everytime I hear a siren go by my house,I pray that the lives are ok.I just dont know what to think about everything right now,guess,I am kinda stressed out.i could use a good sleep.But will add,that I am going on vaction Sept 18,for 5 days.I am kinda looking forward to it.I am,just so  much going on right now and I am not feeling to good.I think my shoulder hurts more now than after the accident.Everyone was saying that we should went and got checked out.But I thought I would be ok and still think I will be ok,but,it is my Mom,I worry more than me.She is the one who should of went to the hosiptal to get checked out,but,She didnt,only because,She doesnt have any health insurance,but,from what everyone was telling me,it wouldnt of mattered,She would gotton it all taken care of and not worying about paying for anything,because it was a hit and run accidentAnyways,I am going to end this,because,hurts to sit here for so long.Thank you all for being so thoughtful and caring.I love you all so much and you dont know how much you mean to mean to me.Luddie,I wanted tell you,I do know that there were alot of lives being born on Sept 11.Thank you for sharing.we will never forget,how can we?I know everyone wants to try and forget,but,we cant,it is there,it happend.I love you all,God bless you all.Be safe out there.Peace.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your Mum both feel better soon.  People should not want to forget. Forgetting will do a disservice to all those who died and their families.  We still remember the war and honour the fallen in both of those world wars so why should we forget 9/11?  It does not mean you have to dwell on it all the time but we should never forget.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging e mail... I just popped in for a minuted to peek at your journal... looks fantastic.... I will make sure to come back. Thank you for your prayers for our family and my Great Neice. You can read about her more in my journal (a couple entries back). She is in there a couple times I think. I try to post updates as I get them.
Thank you
Carol

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better....and it sounds like you could really use a vacation. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well, hooray for a vacation!  You certainly need a break.  Hope your mom and you feel better soon.  HUGS  chris

Anonymous said...

hopefully the emotional toll of the accident will soon start to fade for you.

I'm having a rough weekend--so Take care.

Anonymous said...

awww you poor thing. Just feel better. I hope your mom gets looked at. Hospitals are not allowed to deny anyone with or without insurance. It will be scary for a while but it will get better. Hugs to you hun.

Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to read that you were in an accident.Always get checked out even later cause there could be internal injuries that you don't realize you have -you think you are just sore.Can't your mom get medicare or something-just a thought.Take good care of yourselves.
Lots of hugs to you both!!
connie

Anonymous said...

I hope your upcoming vacation, helps you to become stress free...if only for those few days...prayers go out to your Mom....hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great entry hun......hope you get chance to put your feet up and chill!

Lv Stevie
xxx