Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just being lazy.

Hi all,

                                

       How is everyone doing?Hope you all are doing better than I am.lol.I have read alot of journals from this week and I see just about everyone not feeling good,they say,they comming down with a cold.Maybe somethings going around.Because I can tell you,I do not feel to good,yeah,right before I leave for vaction.lol.I just took a benadryl,which is making me sleepy.I had been alseep,but,I am going back to bed,I think it may just be my alagries.But I wanted to thank you all for you comments,the good advice you all have givin me.Thank you.I am going on my vaction,I need it.An online friend gave me some good advice that I should go and maybe that will get us talking about the future.So,I am going.I am a big girl and need to start doing things for Me and no one else.Jamyi,you didnt offend me,thank you for your advice.You know,just relizing that life is scary,but you cant be scared all of the time.I am 34 and I need to start living for myself,in that matter,its easy said than done.lol.But just wanted you all to know I care about you all.That I am finally looking forward to going.Its going to be fun,just getting out there,getting some rest,walking the boredwalk,we are right on the boredwalk,ocean front veiw.I will try and take pics.I am still thinking,should I leave my alerts on,because my dad gets on His account,would it mess Him up if He gets on and I have alot of mail?Anyways,I am going to get off of here and go lay down again.lol.So,just so you,I will be leaving Monday moring,comming back Friday.If anyone wants a post card,let me know,you can via email me.Have a wonderful weekend and I do hope you all out there in J-land feel better.I love you guys.Peaceout.Thank you Ds Designs for this lovly pic.

 

DsDesignsFairyFallsAmanda-1.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This trip will do wonders for you Mandy, and yes I think after 9/11 tributes the mood was somber and just kept doing down from there, rain didn't help.  Love ya, xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

Mandy;  We all care about you too.  I hope you get to feeling better.  Enjoy your vacation with NO GUILT TRIPS.  You'll be all the better for going.
Nelishia cares about you!
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

MANDY,

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

SMOOCHES,
KISHA
MY BLOG-http://journals.aol.com/dotcomdiva831/SoYouWannaKnowHuh/
MY WEBSITE- WWW.KISHAGREENONLINE.COM

Anonymous said...

you should shut off your alerts. Your going to have so many by time you get back. You just have a great time. I think talking about the future is good. How long have you two been dating? You can't live at home forever.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you hon! I hope you feel better...I think we are all getting it.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

OH- I WISH YOU ALL THE FUN IN THE WORLD,SMILE, LAUGH,LOVE................
`connie`

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy - This is the 1st time I came across your journal.  You obviously know alot of J-landers.  Check out my journal sometime and let me know you stopped by.

Anonymous said...

Mandy,
I hope you have a great vacation and that you'll have lots to share in your journal upon your return. Sorry you'll miss the chat, but there will be others.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being chosen as one of the guest editor's picks...I hope you have a great vacation!!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If your dad has his own screen name your e-mail will not affect his.

Have a good time.

~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

Have fun, relax, and enjoy!!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Your journal is looking so pretty, Mandy.  I hope that cold goes away before your vacation.  What a bummer that would be.  Your mail won't bother your dad's account.  It will only bother yours if you get up to 1,000 pieces of mail.  Then you wouldn't get anymore.  And, I'm 52 and I still find life really scary at times.  You hang in there.  HUGS  Chris