Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Tuesday Moring!!!

file000.gif

Hi everyone,

             Good moring,hope you all slept well.I know I did.lol.From all that cleaning yesterday,last night.Man,was I tired.lol.But I am still not done,have more work to be done.I had to take my Fridge out,put it in the other room.I swept,I moped,but,I am going to give it a good moping today.Dad doesnt like me moping my room,with hard wood floors,dont know why.But I will try and do it when He isnt home.lol.I know,I am a bad girl.But I have to do it.I think the ants are gone.Thank goodness.I mean it wasnt that bad,but,they needed to go.lol.Well,I guess I had to get some stuff dne anyways,since,I am leaving Monday,wont probllay be back late Friday next week.I am looking forward to it.Just my boyfriend and I.So thats why I have lots to do from now till Monday.I have a doctors app today,with my thereapyst and Friday with my Doctor who gives me my meds,want to make sure I have enough before I go.The hard part is packing my suiet case,wondering what I will wear.lol.I dont have that many clothes anways,seems like I do,but I need a new wrodrobe.lol.I have tons of sweatshirts,It will be nice,but,in the evening,probllay will be chilly.ANyways,I hope you all will have a good day.I am going to get off of here and get some more things done.Thanks for being so caring and wodnerful.Yes,I know Nelishantl,hope I spelled it right.lol.No more sodas in my room.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy.. I am new to your Journal..you seem like a very sweet person.. I look forward to reading more...have a great day..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!! Dont work too hard!!

Take care, Liz

Anonymous said...

The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah....sorry couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

Looks like we are on the same page...I too am moving things in my kitchen and mopping...LOL...what a job!!! and it does help you sleep good when you work hard for sure....thanks for all you kind comments you leave me!!! you are really sweet!...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

MANDY, you're such a sweet girl and you make my day every time you post.  You take care of yourself and have a great trip with your boyfriend, you deserve it.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Happy you cleaned and hopefully no more ants. I hope you two have a great time on vacation.