Thursday, September 14, 2006

I got smiles on my face,couldnt belive I was picked.Thanks Lisa.

Hi all,

       Hope everyone is having a good night.I wanted to post a entry real quick before I head to bed.I just want to say,I am ecxited,beyond excite,to learn I was one of the journals that was picked by the guest editor.Lisa,thank you so  much for thinking of and picking me.I know its hard to pick and you dont want to leave anyone out.I think it would be hard from everyone to pick and choose,I know it wuld be hard for me.Because I love to read all the journals and new ones,I click and save in my fave places and I go there to take a look.Thank you so much,you have really made my night.I cant even belive,I am smiling.I keep on thinking my journal is boring.lol.I just want to say again,thank you so much.Its not enough thank yous.I am going to copy and paste your entry on here,if you dont mind.Here is the entry and the journals thats was picked.Thanks again.Have a good night everyone.Peaceout.

 

Tonight is the night that I pick and write about my 6 picks as Guest Editor! :o) I have been very excited for the past few days about this. :o) Thank you so much Jeff.

I was so surprised to recieve an email asking if I would like to be Guest Editor! The hardest part for me to do was to pick 6 journals.....I didn't want to leave anyone out!
I've been journaling for 3 years now. Thats a long time! :o) I started this journal because I was having such a hard time writing in my journal book. I wanted to also get across to others that might have/suffer or know someone with the same illnesses that I have. That would be great if I could help! :o)
For those of you that are new to my journal, I have fibromyalgia, progressive multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis/osteoarthritis, spurs and tumors on my spine, 3 sleeping disorders and spurs and bursitis on both hips. I deal with more...lol...but I don't want to bore everyone, and there isn't enough room! lol :o)
I am 43 and I have 2 children and a 15 month old grandson! I've been married for 20 years now! Either I or my husband deserves a medal for that! lol
Enough about me. :o) Here are my picks and they aren't in any kind of order. :o) :::drum roll please:::
http://journals.aol.com/my78novata/LorisLaurels/ I love to read her journal! I can laugh, cry and her words make me feel as if I was there with her! :o) I am an animal lover and I absolutly adore her dogs! She has also made a few video entries! How cool is that! :o) http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/  I have to say that this journal is very uplifting spiritually! :o) I know when I go to her journal, I will feel great about what I just read! :o) She is informal yet is right to the point! :o) http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/ I love to read Mandy's journal! She is a very great lady! She's a very strong person, and it really comes through in her journal! I truly love to read her journal! :o)http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal/  When I read her journal...I can relate! :o) She has so much fun with her grandchildren! You can feel the love just from her words alone! :o) A wonderful person! :o)http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/  This is truly another one of my favorites as well to read! Again, she makes you feel that you are right there with her! I always go away from reading very uplifted as well! Truly a very dear person to me! :o)http://journals.aol.com/heathermarie3073/Mylife/ Heather's journal is very beautiful! She lives in New York and shares photo's and her words are beautiful! I feel as if I'm there with her! I've always wanted to visit New York, and I have through her writings! :o) I have two people that I want to give a call out to; http://journals.aol.com/canyonsun04/TheLifeChaosofMotherhood/ I want to say how much I relate to reading this journal! :o) http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip/  I love his journal....I new about the hurricane through him, way before I heard it on the news!
Those have been my choices....something that was very hard to do! Whew! :o) Believe me, it took me hours to choose! No kidding! :o) I hope you give each journal a visit. :o) I know you will enjoy them as much as I do! :o) God Bless all of you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy and you deserve it. I love your journal and you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Mandy!!  Your journal is far from boring and you deserved to be picked!  Lisa knows her journals! :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your journal is never boring.  I think you deserved to be picked.  You are very well liked here in J-Land by one and all.  We love coming here and reading about what a strong lady you are.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

{{{{Amanda}}}}....I absolutly love reading your journal! You are such a strong lady! You over come so many things that come your way....and I applaud you! :o) Your journal is never boring hon! :o) Hugs to you sweetie! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!  WELL DONE!!!!  You are awesome...she made a great choice!!!!  Love you!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being picked

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you are a star! And she's right you are a strong & great lady!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being picked this week!!!!!!! Well done :-) Have a GREAT weekend :-)
HUGS Debbie ~xxxxx~
http://journals.aol.co.uk/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

Congats on being picked....
Have a great weekend!!!  Liz

Anonymous said...

I just saw this in Lisa's journal.  You go, girl!  Congratulations!  Lisa made wonderful picks.  I'm glad you got picked.  Have fun with all the comments and new readers you will get.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Great pics Amanda!  good job. : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly