Saturday, September 2, 2006

Wheres the cheese with my whining?lol.

Hi all,

    Just want to talk a little bit before heading to bed.I am kinda depressed about not getting enough hours,I know I should be so greatful that I have a job and I am in a way,but,I been there for a long time,about 7 years now,thats long for me.lol.I know this week is probllay going to be cut back due to the fact that we have time and a half on Sun and Mon because of the Holiday.Even thoe my hours have been cut already.I am just not so happy about that.with the other boss that I have worked with,gave me plenty of hours,I think this boss plays by the book.I dont know.Dont know a whole lot anymore.I guess I just have to count my blesings.I really do because without the job I have,I wouldnt have health insurance for my shots.If I didnt have my shots,I wouldnt be walking.It got to the point so bad one year when I was working with my arthitis,that,I woke up one day,and couldnt even get out of bed.Its funny thoe,I been with my Arthitis Doctor for about 5 years now,He had mentioned that last when I saw Him.Ok,someone tell me not worry and things will get better.I have doctor bills to catch up on.I get so stressed about everything,I get it from my mom.lol.I just want to manage my life more better and not having to worry about so much.But with my Mom and I,we worry for the both of eachother.lol.Anyways,this will be the last time I get on here till in the moring before work,which will be about 5:00 Am.lol.Thats right,early bird,while you all sleeping away.So what am I going to do with having 3 days off?Someone really tell me its all going to be ok.I just feel like right now,my life aint going no were.But I know one thing,with the time off I have,I do need to get some things done.Anywyas,thanks for listning to my boring life.lol.Yes,you can tell I am a little depressed and now I forgot I had to put laundry in the dryer.I really am thankful for you all.Have a blessed night.Will be back tommrow.Peaceout.My hands are shot from typing so much.lol.My SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!!I know,I am a complainer.lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the dr bills...I have RA....and i have not been able to go to the doctor cause I owe so many bills as well...hugs to you and I hope you get to feeling better...take care...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
It's time you sat and made a gratitude list--you have sooo much to be thankful for--you just don't realize it.

I would ask what's going on with my hours if I were you and explain how you would like more hours and see what happens.

Having health insurance often makes up for lousy hours and lousy pay.