Monday, September 11, 2006

Cleaning my room,yikes.lol.

Okay,Hi everyone,

                   Dont know if this is going to be long or short.I am so tired,just from cleaning my room.WHAT A MESS.lol.I admit,it is a mess.I didnt even relize how much a mess it was.I mean,basicllay,it just needs a good scrubing on the floor and in the bathroom.I have a little embarising problem,ants.One thing I cant stand,hate,ants in my room.I havent had that problem for a long time.So,I was taking everything out,sweeping it all up,the ants wasnt to bad,just didnt want to get to to bad.Dont even know how they wanted to come into my room.lol.Its not funny,but,ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.Anyone have any advice?I guess I beed not tending to my room,and finally,I am tending to it.Not going to be done over night,I can tell you that.Okay,I am not a slob,its not a big,huge mess.I just,ewwwwwwwwwwww,cant stand them.Even if it is only a few.Do ants like soda?I have so much ttuff to do,dont even know were to begin.But I am working on it.So,I am going to head off of here and get back there.lol.Its not even funny,dont even know why I am laughing.Well,I had to clean my room anyways,before leaving town.lol.So its getting done.I am so mad at myself,its not even funny,Anyways,I will get to all the alerts later or tommrow.I love you guys.Have a good evening.Peaceout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Mandy, I can tell you insects come out of hiding for only 2 reasons:  water and food.  Most bldgs have infestation but dont know it bec they die inside the walls 4 lack of both.  You have to make sure nothing organic is left out, anywhere in your place, including that soda which they definitely love.  Sugar water?  Sure!  At least it's only ants, but they wouldn't have bothered to get in unless attracted to something organic.  Good luck!  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/    

Anonymous said...

I hate bugs, I hate ants. Have fun cleaning.

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are attracted to the food and the soft drink.  I've been told if you put down cucumber peels it repells them.  I tried it and it works.  And no more leaving your drink in your room. lol  Have a good trip.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Yes, ants love soda....but they hate cucumber peels and mint.

Anonymous said...

Eeeeek, I feel for ya hun! It must be awful...I can't think of anything to deter the little ants..Hmm..

GOOD LUCK and let us know how you get on.

Lv Stevie
x