Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Going to get a few things done.

sandshells.jpg

Hi everyone,

          What is everyone up to tonight?I am probllay just going to chill.I dont have to be at work tommrow till 4 in the evening,so,I cab stay up a little late,but,probllay wont stay up that late,cause you never know if the going to call me in early or not.lol.Today was a good day.I got my movie,watched half of it,will finish it later.The lake house,it looks pretty good.Has anyone seen it?You ever get the feeling that sometimes people,even in your own family,just tottlay get on your nerves?I bet you do,or maybe you dont.Sometimes I want to be on an island all by myself,with all the things I need.lol.I had a little talk with my boyfriend about what I want in life,I actullay was bold enough to say,look,I am not going to be hanging around here forever waiting for someone to do the right thing and He keeps on saying I love you,I know He does,but,I also said,well sometimes that isnt enough,I want more out of life and you know it.He says give me a year,I say,ok,I see it,when I belive it.lol.Or how ever the saying goes.But I am getting to tired of waiting.But I do love Him and He does alot for me,ven thoe Him and my Mom dont get aong to good.They get along ok,but you know how Moms are,they want whats best for there daughters.She knows He is good to me,that is a good sign.But you know the rest,wont fill that in.lol.I need to get off of here,get a few things done before my shows come on.i will be watching a new epsiode of The Gilmore Girls and probllay will be watching Veronica mArs,even thoe there new shows wont start till oct.Not to far away.lol.I also bought a pari of new jeans,they look good on my,I love the stretch kind.lol.Well,hope you all have a good night,I will most likly be back on here later tonight.Till than,peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Thanks for stopping by my journal and leaving me wonderful comments. You seem like a sweet person.
I like your description on your sidebar..any pics?
Take care and be safe,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG....did you watch the Gilmore girls...Damn Luke!!! Damn Chris for sleeping with her...damn her for sleeping with Chris!!!...Looks like you are having a Gilmore life right now...LOL...I have a Gilmore life in some ways...my oldest and I are very close...and my mom is soooo like the mom on Gilmore girls...LOL...well have a great Wed Hugs, TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I saw a skit on  MADTV about the Gilmore Girls called The GAB MORE GIRLS that made me laugh.  Family gets on everyones nerves.  You aren't by yourself.  Mandy, would you think about coming over and visiting my second journal I'm doing about me and new BF?  I'd love to have you for stop in and say hello.  You'd be welcome.  It's the second link below if interested.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Veronica Mars is my favorite show you better believe I'll be watching it!
~*~Carolyn~*~