Sunday, September 3, 2006

Happy Sunday

Good Moring all,

                  Hope you all slept well.I hope you all have a nice day today and for the rest of the week.I had to check my journal,because,now my alerts wasnt working.Probllay another Aol glitch.lol.Jamyi,your right,I should do that tonight,sit down and right a list out.Thank you all for the nice comments.I always love to look at them.For the girlnext dorr,I know how you feel to,with all the doctor bills,I hope you can still go see a doctor.I have to go,because boyfriend will be here to pick me up.I have tommrow,Tues and Thurs off.Have a nice Sunday all.Love you all.Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Mandy, ALOT of Alerts are down right now, I spoke to someone at Tech Support who promised to get on it - we'll see.  Peace to you as well!  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

Alerts are not working here either...wish they would fix them...hope your holiday weekend goes well...hugs and much love always...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Lot of people having problems with their alerts, but I do believe they are working now!

Have a nice weekend, Mandy!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Many people are  having trouble getting their alerts.  I am the only one getting them I think.  Just kidding.  Hope you have a nice holiday weekend.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/