Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fall Memorie question?What is your favorite memorie growing up as a child.

Hi all,

      Hope everyne is having a good evening.I want to ask a question,that I know will be a fun one and would like to hear everyones answer.What is your favorite childhood memorie during the fall season?I wanted to add my memory growing up as a chil during the fall seasons,it was nice,all of us kids,loved playing outside,going to visit our Granny on the weekends,Her house smelled so good,She always gave us candy,She always had a candy jar in Her china cabnet.Playing cards at the small round table,She always made big raisin soft cookies,now I feel like crying,but,its a good crying.Bext to Granny was my Aunt and Uncle who still live there now,we would all go play in the barn,thought that barn was the neatest thing ever.lol.All of us kids and our couisns had a blast.You have to chrish the good times and have good times now to chrish and to remember.Anyone have a tissue?lol.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory of the fall season is football games!  My Dad was a high school football coach and I loved going and watching him and his team play.  Fall wouldn't be fall to me without football.   :)

Anonymous said...

well I think I Have to think of that. I mean I loved halloween. My mom made the best costumes and I loved it. I loved trick or treating. Well anything to get some candy.

Anonymous said...

Love your answers hon! Now I would love to do this as well, lol...but it might take me awhile to remeber since I'm way older then you! :o) Have a great day! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think I liked halloween.  We'd walk from to one grandma's house--wind around and walk to another's.  We'd stop at several of the houses of my father's friends--where there mom's still lived and get good treats.  One of the ladies was an old greek lady and she made greek cookies especially for us for halloween--I loved them!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember being a part of those fun times Amanda.  I miss them so.  That was one of the best times in my life.  If we could all just crawl through that hay once more, laughing, carefree, friends; riding horses all day long in the fall with the wind blowing the leaves onto our path;  I pray every day for some reminder that we could re-live those memories etched in our minds.   Leaving everything else behind us.   To be as kids again.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the holloween season when we were allowed to run through the street going door to door,Just old enough to go without the parents. Even making a second round to the houses we already visited... The carefree feeling of being afraid of nothing....miss that..
I Like your journal, come visit mine
Christine

Anonymous said...

I loved Halloween..we grew up in Coffeeville Kansas..I remember trick or treating in South Coffeville, that was accross the boader and was in Oklahoma.  My brother and step brother and step sister went with the rest of my step dads family children....we went all over town by our selves and back around again.  Small town!  LOL.  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

What sweet memories you have!  I'm sure you will carry those with you always.  My favorite memory of fall is one of when Ryan and I first started dating back in 1984, we were just teenagers, and we took my little sister Trick-or-Treating.  I'll never forget that night!  : )  Hugs and GBU, Shelly