Saturday, September 23, 2006

chillin

 

Above pic is a recent pic of me at the beach,probllay not a good one,cant see me to well.Boyfriend doesnt know how to use the camra that well.lol.Nor do I.lol.

Howdy Partners, 

                      How yal doing?Its quiet here,my parents went dinner,know the wanted me to come along,well,my Mom,but,sometimes you just have to take advantage of the quiet time alone,when you get a chance.I am going to get off of here,go upstairs and get ready to watch my brittish shows,I love them,they are soooooooo funny,it always makes me laugh.Maybe will take a pic and put it in here.You London people may know what I am talking about.There is one that is called As time goes by,thats my fave and one after,cant remember,but,the lady on that show cracks me up.lol.I might sit up and do some post cards,I got all kinds of post cards while I was away.I was in the worng last night with my Mom and I did say I was sorry.I guess sometimes,I dont relize I go to far,but,I at least admit it and I always tell Her I love Her and I know She wants the best for me,maybe I should let Her pick out the guy She would like me to marry.lol.Kidding.Haha.I love my guy,but will have a hreat to heart one day.Who thinks I need to have a heart to heart with Him?An online friend once told me I was to good for Him.I need some help yal,yal,need to help me.lol.I am not afarid to tell Him.But how should I tell Him,how do I put it to words?Anyhoo,I just got done vacumimg and moping the floors,I can do that when no one is here and no one is bothering me.lol.the vacume is broke,but,it works good enough to vacume.lol.At least I did wash my hair with dog soap.lol.Who said that,by the way,cant remember,but that to was funny.Yal crack me up.Anyone out there still wants a post or wants to be a pen pla,let me know,I have tons of post cards and for thoes who already asked for one,I am getting to them.I cant belive I had about 200 alerts to catch up on and I did.Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo.Yal have a good evening.Maybe back on later before I head to bed.Mom and Dad went Bon Evans,they will bring me soemthing home and now boyfriend wants to go there for breakfest.lol.cya later alagator.One more thing,cant wait till Tuesday,my movie is comming out and havent seen in theaters.The Lake House,I am so looking forward to it and dont tell me what happends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of you...so pretty...really!!!!  And the ocean...oh how I miss it.  You were so lucky to go...so lucky.  How I wish I wish I was there....walking on the beach...sticking my toes in the water...feeling the chill.  I know what you mean about alone time...I take it, when I can get it...same as you.
Have a good night...get some sleep...and enjoy your Sunday...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

you have to see the lakehouse--that was one of the best movies I saw this summer.

I think you need to follow your heart with your b-f

have your therapist help you come up with what to tell your b-f--that's what she's paid for!

Anonymous said...

I love the ocean.  I hope you had a very good time on that vacation.  I also like cleaning when no one is around.  I'm not sure about the heart to heart talk with your BF.  It might work but he may say something you might not want to hear but it's probably best to hear it.  HUGS  Chris