Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Thanks guys,for being just you. :)

Hi all,its me again,I just wanted to say thank you all for all the wonderful advice and encourgment you give me.It has helped me so much.I feel some better.It is really good,just getting all of your feelings out in the open and its great that we have special people here in J-land who care enough to help us through the day.You all mean the world to me.I have a few questions to ask before I head off of here for the night.If I dont get back on.lol.Number 1,I am seeing my doc who talks aboout my medicine and ask me how I am feeling,is there anything you all think I should ask Him?Or maybe a stronger med,somehting to help me relax?I am taking Lepazorem,I know,its spelled worng.lol.Just thought you all would know what I should ask Him.Number 2,I am going away and wanted to know if anyone out there in J-land wants a post card,because,I will be around were I can get tons of post cards and knowing me,I will.lol.I love post cards,key chains,knict nats,how ever you spell it.I know,I am a bad speller.Thank you all again.Yal are truly a blessing to me.Have a wodnerful night.I will be leaving sometime early Monday about 11.I may be able to get online,they have a little place were you can check your mail.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{Amanda}}} I too collect post cards, stamps, knick knacks and key chains, and all kinds of stuff as well. lol :o) I don't know why, I just always have! :o) about your doctor....I would talk to him about how you've been feeling and then see if he suggests anything different for you, then go from there. Thats what I do. You still in my prayers hon. :o)
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/seraphoflove9001/Pleasedonttakelifeforgranted/
P.S. If you ever need to talk, I'm always here. :o)

Anonymous said...

J-land is a very special place. So glad I know you.