Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kinda long,sorry,my bad.lol.

Are you all out there?Hope yal had a grand ole day.Mine was ok.A little stressful at work,but,I guess it was alright.One of my coworkers tells me,She knows when I can get everything done and She knows when I cant get things done.That jsut burns my buble.When Shes back there talking all the time,I mean all the time on her dagon cell phone all moring long.Who does She talk to?Who does She think She is,whcn can tell me how I work from day to day.She dont know me,She dont know what I can do.i probllay have mention in one of my entrys way back about a girl we have in our dapartment.Shes slow,I know I should be this way,but sometimes it bothers me,because,people kinda stick up for Her,trying to be all nice to Her,jsut because She is slow,She doesnt have a good living sitution.I try my best for Her and be a friend to Her.I would have Her over and soend the night withShe would,She would spend the night with me and we would hang out.But sometimes,it is just to much.I feel like,no one gives me credit for anything,for anything I do.Do I sound jealous?I guess I am,I am sorry for being that way,But I feel,right now,chop liver.lol.JUst beacuse I have a good life,I have a good family who is there for me,a good boyfriend who is always there for and maybe thats why they treat Her more better than I do.Maybe its just me.But I feel like I am on the back burner.No one ever says thank you,well,I take that back,my boss has said thank you to me for doing good.Shes a good boss,not like the boss we have had before,She was a good boss to and done alot for me.One thing I like about this boss is,you have no worrys when your day is over,you know how sometimes,you mess up,but this time,She would say its ok,dont worry about it.I really want to try and make a better life for me.I just dont know how to do that.What is it that I want out of my life?I know my Mom would love to see me in church all the time,regulary,I love the Lord,I am a christian,ok,but maybe I have my doubts about that.I was in church a long time,I guess I stoped going maybe about the time when I was dating my boyfriend.My boyfriend never told me I didnt have to stop going,He even told me to go.But I dont know about that.My family is a christian family,but for my Dad,He isnt saved and doesnt know the Lord,my boyfriend is catholic.My,I dont know what I want.I try and be the good person,but I just cant do it anymore.To stressful.So,hod do you have a good time?I am thankful for all the advice you all give to me.Am I saying the same thing over in my journal?Do I sound happy?Am I being a pitty party?How do I turn things around?Kinda getting of the subject here,I been doing laundry all day,just waiting for it to stop,let it dry and put them up.I am so tired from doing so much for the last few days.Like I said,getting ready for next week.Knowing what I need to pack,what to wear.I will say,my Mom had always told me She wasnt to crazy about me going,because She is fromt he old school,wanting me married before you know.lol.I think my Dad used to be like that,but He is like,He dont care.lol.I have to find ways into stop worrying about so much,about work,about what people say about me.About how I look on life.Uggggggggg,I am so tired,I could sleep the whole night through.One the other hand,my shoulder feels better.Knock on wood.After the accident,it felt better.lol.This moring it was sore.Man,if I was writting this all down on paper,my hands would hurt.A funny thing thoe,when I do write things out on paper,my hands start to shake,dont know why.But I belive I have to get off of here now.Dadyo wants on here to check His stocks.Good thing He doesnt chechk my journal.But I guess I better get off of here,tend to my laundry,among many other things.Sorry it is long.My bad.Hope you all have a nice night.Thanks for caring and just being YOU!!!God bless you all.Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
sometimes we all need to be appreciated.
I wouldn't let the other co-worker who tells you what to do--get to you--I would feel sorry for her because she has nothing better to do.
we all feel like chopped liver sometimes--but think about how awful it must be to have attention because of all the negativity in your life--a life you thankfully don't have.

next week should be a lot of fun.

my knee was feeling better but today it started to crackle again--uGH!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you said before you are going on vacation, hope you have a good time you will feel less stressed out...
~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs to feel appreciated.  That young lady you've befriended was out of line to say that outloud to you even if she felt it.  It was just wrong.  No one can set limits on you but you.  Don't let her do it by just not believing what she says as you know better.  Big hugs, TY for always knowing I mean well.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,

Where do you work?? Sounds like they need to check that girl who is on her cell phone! I hate people talking on cell phones..I hate it when I am out to lunch with someone and she takes at least 3 or 4 phone calls...makes me feel like I am not important..when I drive home I see almost every single person has a damn cell phone glued to their ear...can you tell I hate cell phones?? LOL
STOP STRESSING!!! Relax and get excited for your upcoming trip..do not spoil your fun ..you deserve it!!! Worrying does not change anything so you might as well just have a great time!!  Not lecturing here just want you to have fun with your boyfriend and have a great vacation... ( I know you can't help stressing or worrying)
Have  great day!!!!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Put your feet up and chill hun..sounds like you could do with it! I can't stand when people are ALWAYS on their cell phones..Grrrr!!!

Lv Stevie
xx

Anonymous said...

nothing is wrong with being jealous of a coworker. Just don't say anything. Your boss sounds nice and that's good. Happy that you have a good family which  you do and a good boyfriend. You have a lot so that's good.  Well get packing.