Sunday, September 24, 2006

Thought you all would like to know a little info about me.

 
I thought I would have some
 
 
free time and answer theses questions,so,maybe you can get a little more info on me.lol.
I got this from Connies Country Charm,thanks for sharing!!!
50 Questions

1. FIRST NAME  Amanda

 

2. MIDDLE NAME  Leigh

 

3. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I no of,no.lol.

 

4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Friday evening

 

5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like it better at typing,than on paper.lol.

 

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey is da bomb.lol.

7. KIDS? ummmmmm,would have to say no,unless you count as me being an unt and dont ask me how many neices and nephews I have,I still have a litle neice or nephew on the way!!!

 

8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I am still working on that one,to be honest,I didnt think you could actullay be friends with yourself.lol.

 

9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes,this one that I am writting in,maybe one day I will have  another one,I think to hard to have 2 for now.lol.

 

10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No

 

11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Barely hanging on.lol.

 

12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Are you nuts and does that answer your question?lol.

 

13. FAVORITE CEREAL? If I eat any at all,would have to be Honey bunches of almonds,I love that tuff.lol.

 

14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

 

15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I would like to be in the future,but,no,I am not a strong person.

 

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Rainbow Shbert,not much of an ice cream eater.

17. SHOE SIZE? 6 or 7,yes,I have small feet.lol.

 

18. RED OR PINK? Take a guess?lol.Yes,Pink,used to be green a long time ago.

 

19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Do you really need to know?Ok,a numder of things,how I look at myself in the miro,I really want to like myself and want to become peace with myself and maybe loose a pound or 2.lol.

 

20. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother and family in London and my bestfriend back in highschool,Her name was Laverne,we lost contact,would like to see Her again.they used to call us Laverne and Shirly.lol.

 

21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? gSure why not?If you all have the time.I think anyone would like to know a little info about ourselfs,it is intresting.

22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Right now?I am wearing a pair of black sweats,a red white and blue shirt and I have socks on,not all in that order.lol.

 

23. LAST THING YOU ATE? You had to ask?lol.Boyfriend and I went to breakfest at Bob evans,which my parents went last night for dinner.This moring,I had 2 bisquts with sauge on top with 2 ess on top of it and blue berry pancakes,yes,I am full and I need a nap.lol.Boyfriend had alitle steak and eggs with toast.

 

24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dad fixing things around the house,its about time,but,dont tell Him I said that.lol.What I would really love,is selling this big huge house and getting into a smaller one.Which my Dad is always talking about,jus talking.lol.

 

25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lavander,right now,I am calm and relaxed,because,I am tired and about to fall alseep.lol. 

 

26. FAVORITE SMELL?Dad cooking a pot roast,which makes the whole house smell good. 

 

27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Sister asking for my Mom.lol.

 

28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The expression on there face,what kind of smile they have.And there eyes.

 

29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ofcourse :)

 

30. FAVORITE DRINK? Yes,would have to say I am adicted to coke and I also like drinking lipton sweet tea and gingerale

 

31. FAVORITE SPORT? Yuk,no way,get enough of it from watching it with my boyfriend.lol.

 

32. HAIR COLOR? Thats easy,natural curly brown hair,changes colors during the seasons.lol.Drives me crazy sometimes.And I know alot of people wish they had natural curly hair.Oh and,y sister says She found some little gray hairs,probllay due to stress.lol.I am only 34.

 

33. EYE COLOR? Brown

 

34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

 

35. FAVORITE FOOD? I would have to say,anything with breakfest,because,I dont get it enough,and dinner would be mexican and Spagtti.

 

36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings of course,you want a laugh,my boyfriend made me watch Blair witch,when we first starting going out,scared me to death,had to slep with my bible under my pillow,open to splams.Ok,I know,sounds corney.lol.Blair Witch 2 was stupid.lol.

 

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Didnt we go through this already?Red,White and Blue with stars.lol.

 

38. FAVORITE DESSERT? To many to name.lol.But I love a good Punkin pie.

 

39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Me.lol.I dont know,why you ask?lol.

 

40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again,I dont know.

 

41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Who has the time to read?I have about a ton of books on my book shel I never read,well,some.But I do read my emails,does that count?lol.

 

42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dont have one.lol.

 

43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Brittish comedy hour

 

44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? hearing kids laughing and playing,everyone having a good time.

 

45. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Dont really care for neither,but,I do like some of the songs from the Beatles.

 

46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? London England

 

47.What are you good at? Everyone tells me,I am good at writting,letters,happy birthday notes.I also love doing beaded jewrley.

 

48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Maryland,takma hosiptal,I know,I spelled that worng.lol.

Thought you said this was a 50 questionare?Weres number 50?lol.Guess we didnt get that far.lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool answers.  I feel I know you better already.  :)

Anonymous said...

So enjoyed reading your answers.  Now I know more about you but.......will I remember lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

My daughters name is Amanda Leigh Anne! I loved your answers!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

thanks for the answers, I love learning more about you. I love ice cream.