Sunday, September 17, 2006

Are you all awake now?

Good moring all,

                  How is everyone?I hope all is good.I am good here.I am going to church this moring with my Mom.Than after I get home,I have to do alot of stuff before going on vaction tommrow.Woooooooooooohoooooooooo.I am now looking forward to going and getting away,just being with my boyfriend.I am going to try and have some fun.We have alot in plan for next week for Ocean City Maryland.Were going to take a boat ride,than,were going to take another boat ride,but,this will be a tour.I will try and take some pics.I am going to take my digtal camra with me,but,I have get some more of them,what you call it,chips?lol.I am feeling pretty good this moring.Just know,I am greathful for you all,I am thankful for all of your nice comments and good advice you leave me.Anyhoo,someone got me saying that.lol.I also got that off of a tv show,my kids soemhting.You all have a nice day and I will talk with you when I get back.One more thing,if anyone wants a post card,just email me with your addy.Of if you liked to just be a pen pal,I am up for that to.Have a good one.Peaceout.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love getting postcards....I will send you my address.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Mandy, have a wonderful vacation and take lots of pictures.  I love Ocean City, Md.  I'm jealous...lol.  Have yourself a great time.  HUGS  chris

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...so cool! You go and have fun! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time Mandy, come back w/lots to tell.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful trip...can't wait to see the photos...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! PLEASE TAKE LOADS OF PICTURES!!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Beach pictures !   Love em!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

good moring to all have great week i think its a fun and good thing to have a place where you can write ad talk . i woulded like to talk to ya too . write bk . thanks prayers

Anonymous said...

Have a good time, Amanda!

Jackie