Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Beyond Tired.

Told you I was probllay going to be on here again,I am so tired,I keep closing my eyes at the puter,trying to stay awake and I am just falling alseep.I been working so hard for the last few days.My sister,tonight,when She droped my Mom home from church,She comes upstairs in my room,and says,what are you doing?I say,ummmmmmmmm cleaning.She says,it sure does smell good in here.I showed Her what I was using to clean.Windex with I cant spell the big word,not alone type it,I am so tired.lol.I washed all of my clothes,dont ask me how many I had.I asked my Mom if we was going anywere in the moring and She said She was sleeping in and I said good,that is what I am going to do.I am heading off of here now.I feel like I was at a gym tonight.Dont want see anymore clothes.lol.Anyways,I hope you all have a good night and I will be back sometime tommrow.I havent slept in for ages,so,used to getting up early.lol.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAKE A BREAK....YOU DESERVE IT!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

"Help!  Mandy's online and she can't get off!"  Nighty-nite dear zzzzz CATHY

Anonymous said...

aaaawwwww, you need to sleep in hon! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

get some sleep. Sounds like you did a lot of laundry. How fun.