Friday, September 8, 2006

I just thank God for this day and knowing I know,life is to short

Hi everyone,

                    First of all,i hope that everyone is having a good day.You really dont want to know how my day has gone.But,let just say that,I am thinking God every munite of today,that both of us are ok,Mom and I.This was a scare of a life time for both of us.We were in a hit and run accident.All I knew,one munite,looking over at my MOm,She trhew up Her hands and was telling the other car to stop,to get out of the way,it was there falt,next thing I know,bam,smacked right into our car,on the pasanger side,which was my side.My Mom told me and I am still picturing it in my mind,I would have probllay been killed,if they didnt stop.Just a buch of kids,probllay,stoled the car,they jumped up out of the and ran,I could see them smiling.There was only 2 people who came over to help,nobody bothered to even stop and see if we was ok.My MOm has high blood prsure.We are both fine,just upset by it.I could have been killed,it is sinking in me right now.IF the car didnt stop were they stoped,and if the car,stoped right on my side of the car door,that would of been it,done with,over.God was watching over both of us today and I am so thankful to God.I am thankful to God that had little angels to help us,eye witness.The one lady even talked my Dad on my cell,because,I couldnt took from crying so much and I handed it over to my Mom,She was upset,so,the lady took over,She said,that She had already called the cops,andthe fire truck and the amblunce.I think I am going to have to end here.I am getting tired and I am sore.I just hope I will be able to go to work in the moring.This was like a wakeup call for me.You dont know,from,one day to the next.I just want to say,I love you all,I am greatful for you all.I will get around to checking alerts later.I just wanted to post this entry.And thank you all so much for kind and caring comments on yesterdays entry.Boyfriend and I are ok,I made Him stew a little bit,than He called and said He was sorry.Life is to short.I am still so upset and all I been doing is crying,over the accident.Not,really crying,but,upset.Thank you guys for all that you do,hope you all have a wodnerful weekend,week ahead.I will try and get to everyones alerts.God bless you all.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right life is too short...glad your both are alright...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((amanda)))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm soooo glad you are ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hang in there--it will all work itself out!

Anonymous said...

Wow...how terrible.  Glad this worked out for you at least...you're not hurt.  Scared I'm sure.  Geesh, kids!  God & His angels are everywhere and I'm so grateful!  Take it easy and don't worry about us.  Just chill and relax!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy!  How terrifying! I'm so glad you are alive and not hurt from that.  It makes you appreciate life a whole lot I know.  Just want you to know we all care.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

Bless ya hun..I'm glad that you're ok!! It makes ya think though..life really is too short!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Bless ya hun..I'm glad that you're ok!! It makes ya think though..life really is too short!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh hun, I am so so sorry that you and mom had to go through that. I know the wonderful lord was looking over you thats for sure there. I am so very happy that you have been praying for us hun. Thanks so so much hun. I just can't tell you how much that means to me. My husband is doing alot better thanks god. You have been a blessing to our family and I wanted to let you know that. I hope that you are better not than when you and your mom had the reck hun. How is your mom? Again thanks you for the lovely email hun.

......
Just wanted to let you know,I am still praying for you and your family.God bless you all.God is good.We in the Helaing Garden are all here for you.Have a wodnerful weeked.this is my journal link if you want to stop by for a visit,when you have time. :)

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/

It means so much to us. God bless you and your family hun. Have a wonderful weekend too, Ruth

Anonymous said...

MANDY,

WOW...THAT IS DEFINITELY A DAY THAT WOULD HAVE SPOOKED ME OUT...WELL THANK GOD...I REPEAT THANK GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR MOM ARE OK...YOUR RIGHT LIFE IS INDEED TOO SHORT.

BOD BLESS U
LOVE YA
KISHA

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Mandy}}}}} I'm so glad that you're safe! Wow! God bless you hon!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

God bless you Mandy.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Mandy, I have missed so much.  I'm so glad you and your mom are ok.  You definitely had angels watching over you.  Try to relax and feel better.  HUGS  Chris