Monday, September 4, 2006

Peace

Good moring to all,
             Hope everyone is having a nice Holiday.It is quite here.How ever,I dont feel to goo with my tummy,I think its a women thing,you all women know what I mean.lol.I know,to much info.lol.Well,I know that alerts are down,which is bugging me to no end.lol.But I wanted to ask a question or 2.I know that everyone is doing somehting for Sept 11,I know that everyone was asked to pick a Falling Hero and write an entry about them in our journal.But the qestion is,how do you go about doung that?I know that tammy from the Healing Garden,gave me a link about soliders in Iraq,I lost it.So if you could give it to me again,I would be greatful.Thank you.I dont think that anyone will eer forget 9/11,or were they was that day when it happend.I can still remember like it happend yesterday.It saddens my heart,to just think someone could have so much hate in them to do that.Why,I dont know why?All thoes family members who lost a loved one,a father,mother,daughter,son,friends,cousins.It just breaks my heart.I just dont understand any of it.Why we cant all get along.I guess the only way that will ever happend,is when the world ends,when God comes and gets us.Anyways,I jsut wanted to post this and that someone could give me some info.I would like to be involved.I always wanted to get involved,even writting to a solider.I am sure many soliders out there,who dont have any family,and the ones who have familys,I amsure are lonly and missing there loved ones.Well,thats it for the today.But I am sure I will be back.lol.So,if anyone has any info,let me know.Tammy,from the Healing Garden,thanks for the link that you gave me,but,I lost it.lol.Would like it again.
The Healing Garden.God bless all.Love you all.Be safe out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the link :)  They are reassigning victims as they already reached the goal of 2996.  But, since more people seem to want to participate they are starting over with the names, even though some victims may end up with 2 tributes rather than just 1.  Which is okay in my book.. you can never have too many tributes to the ones who lost their lives on that horrible day.

The link:  http://www.dcroe.com/2996/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment to my journal.  We will never forget Sept. 11th.  My BF was in it, you would not believe what he went through on that fateful day.  He was not in the towers but right next to it...Very crazy...
~*~Carolyn~*~