Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Just really dont know what to say

Ok,

  I have had just about enough of this.I am to tired to do anything right now.You guys out there in J-land,I really miss you and love you all.I will try and do my best to come by and pay a visit and leave a comment.This is to much to take in.I guess,I am kinda feeling sory for myself right now and I am just so tired,I just want to sleep.Sometimes I wish God would just come right now,but,I know its not time yet.Dont worry,I am ok.I am maybe having a pitty party to myself.I am not liking myself right now.How do you start to like yourself?Is that hard?I am feeling pretty down tonight,bu no worries,I will be ok.I hope oyu all are doing good.I pray that everyone is ok,not in so much pain.I try and have a good heart about life and everything,but,sometimes,to much is to much.Anyways,I am heading off of here for the night,I think.lol.i half tempting to call the doc to look at my shoulder.It just hurts so much.I hate to complain so much.But all I feel is pain.How do you just go about to feeling good about yourself?Is it that hard?I mean,really,define,liking yourself.Thank you all and have a goodnight.Peaceout.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chronic pain will make you tired.
It will also frustrate you and change your life.
If you think calling the doc will help--than do it--personally for me--calling the doc and being told there's nothing they can do just frustrates me more.
Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, honey!  Life is like a box of chocolates.. you never know what you're gonna get!  We all know who said that!

I did an entry... not sure if you came over and visited but I'll leave my link so you can, if you want!  http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Pain, no matter how big or small, can make you feel bad.  Don't let it lead to depression!  Exercise!  Watch a comedy!  Join a club...anything to keep your spirits going.  We obviously like you HELLO!  So you can't be all that bad right???  (slap, slap)  Feel better now????

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon hun. I'm gettingmy alerts not sure if I'm getting them all but I have some.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Cheer up honey! I know pain is so depressing but try and take your mind off it by watching a sloppy film or get stuck into a good book. I have found your journal through Ne. Do visit me sometime. The link is:
http://journals.aol.co.uk/wldconnie/Temporarilydisabled
Love Conniex

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy, we got our Alerts back, occasion for JOY yes?  I know you hurt, and thanks for enjoying my poem - in reply, yes I wrote it I wrote them all, every poem in my J is from my heart, at one time or another in my life lol.  Tell the pain you're too busy now. xoxo CATHY

Anonymous said...

I know you hurt right now but please keep writing it helps and you have friends here in J-Land who listen and care.
Big Hugs,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

Anonymous said...

what's wrong? Hugs to you. Don't be sad. If you ever want to talk just IM or email me. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Please, don't be sad...hope you are better by now...sorry I am so behind...please email me again...love you Mandy...hugs and love,
Joyce