Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Have a nice nighte all

Hi all,

      Hope everyone is having a good evening.I am not going to be on here much tonight.Just wanted to add an entry before I get off of here and spend time in my room.lol.Well,I need to do a few things.Thank you all for your good advice in my other entry.I am sorry that everyone is having a har time by not getting there alerts,like ME!!!Which is ticking me off.Making me mad.I dont even like to usebad words.lol.Mom and I are ok,we are talking,I think it is just because,I am working less,I have no hours,I am home more now,so,you know how that goes,mothers and daughters.Hehe.I miss you all so much and care about you all so much.I gave some of yal my cell,just to let me know if you all gotton my alerts.If you didnt get my cell,let me know.I hope you all have a nice night.If you want you can text mesage me or just leave me a message.I wont be back on here tonight.I think.lol.Have a nice evening everyone.Theeses alerts,better get working soon.TaTa.And I really would like it if you all would send me a text,if you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your email, Amanda, and your cell #.  I don't do texts, because...well... because I just don't do them..lol  But, thanks for your number.. :)  I will stick with leaving emails and comments!

Have a nice evening

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

no alerts yet that sucks. I know it's hard for mother and daughter sometimes, but I know you two love each other.