Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Anyone getting there alerts?

Was just wondering,is anyone getting all of there alerts now?I am still not getting anything?Reply back and let me know.Thanks.I dont know what the problem is,did I do something worng with my journal or,just some of us j-Landers,getting some alerts and some are not getting them?What is up with that?Are they trying to not have aol journals?I hope they arent,I know a few people would be really upset.Yal,have a nice evening,I am not feeling to great here.My alagries are acting up,been a long time,since they acted up like that.I am in lot of pain,still with my shoulder.But I am trying to just grin and bear it.I do belive,I think I may have a touch of tendanitis,whih my arthitis doc said,either that,or its carppol tunnel.From my neck all the way to my shoulder and my hand.Maybe I need a break from just being on here.I know what is probllay causing the pain,from typing and working with my hands.When I am typing,it hurts more.Anyways,I hope you all have a nice evening.It is to much for me to do an email and give an alert there,I am sorry.Give me time,to go to yals journal.I lvoe you all and hope everyone is ok.God bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting mine, Amanda...  haven't had a problem at all.  

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Have you tried changing the position you type in--moving the keyboard, changing the chair position--something to alleviate the pain?????????????
just a thought!

hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!