Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just playing around.

ok,I am about to head to bed,I just got off of work,man,being back in the swing of things,after being off a whole week,taks a toll on you,specillay when I had to work tonight,wasnt to bad,just my shoulder kinda hurting.But I am going to bed soon.While I was at work,I said a prayer for my Mom and kept praying.I am going to keep praying,that She meets a good friend,that will maybe hang out.We were both fine this evening.Ok,off the subject,I am going to hurt that criket.WHy do they always seem to come into our house?It is so loud,can wake anyone up.lol.It seems like,there is one if every room,or it just maybe the same criket.Why cant they just stay outside?Dagon it.Good thing,I cant hear it while I am sleeping.Anyhooo,hope you all had a good evening.I will probllay talk to you in the Am or in the Pm.lol.Now,go eat some choclate!!!.lol.Bye Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayer helps!
Hope your shoulder gets better...get the ben gay and ibuprophen out! lol
do not step on the cricket...or you will get a crick in your neck! lol ( old wives tale) gently pick it up and put it outside!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Hope your shoulder gets to feeling better! mine is killing me!!!!  I will keep you in my prayers and say one for your mother as well!  hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I hope your shoulder feels better soon.  Noisy bugs.  AGGG!  Keep praying.  It changes things.
Nelishia
hyyp://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

crickets are annoying for sure. It's so hard getting back in the swing of things after time off. Hopefully your mom will find someone to hang out with.