Monday, September 25, 2006

You have been taged.Now go and tag someone else.lol.

I've been tagged by http://journals.aol.com/xxroxymamaxx/roxys-tags-and-links/  Martha  to list six wierd things about me. 

1. I have a fear of not being able to be indapendent on my own.
2. I hate hair.  being alone in he dark when noone is home
3. I read magazines backwards.  no,but when I have a new dvd,I will kinda go through and see what happends at the end.lol.I know,that spoils the  movie.I get that from my Mom,She wants to know everything.lol.
4. Don't want anything laying on the floor. Trying to keep my room clean theeses days.lol.
5. I Don't do socks. Yes,I do wear SOCKS.lol.Dont want anyone smelling my feet.lol.Every moring,I put lotion on my feet and my Dad and boyfirend wonder why I do it.lol.
6.Okay, what does OCD mean?
 
I am tagging anyone who wants to play along,cone on yal,I did it,now its your turn.lol.
 
I'm tagging TerryAnn , Pat , Vicky , Chelle , Penny , and Chris !!
And everyone else who wants to play along. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew...thats two I've excaped! :o)
Lisa