Friday, September 15, 2006

I am going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.No,really,I am.lol.Kidding.

Hi all,

       Hope you all are having a good weekend.I am doing ok here,just a little tired,kinda feeling under the weather.But maybe thats why I am tired.Have you gotton that way,when your so tired,you dont feel to good?Anyways,I wanted to talk a munite or 2,or 3 or whatever.lol.I gues you can tell I am tired.Its been a busy day today.I worked this moring,came home,went to the doctors,than went out with my Mom to the groicer stoor.lol.I work in one and have to go to another one.Sometimes it gets on my nerves.lol.What I wanted to talk about it is my vaction.My Mom isnt to keen on my going with my boyfriend and I will admit,were staying in the same hotel room together.we been doing this for a while now.Everytime my vaction comes near,my Mom is always saying somehting.What She means is,She wants me married before staying with Him.Ok,Shes from the old school.She makes me feel bad,I know She means well.But,look now,it is 2006,we dont live back in the 60s now.So,should I keep on feeling guilty,or should just have fun and forget about it?Because,I am going anyways,which I always do.But She kinda upseted Me today when She said,when I leave on Monday,She will say buy to Me,but wont say anything to my boyfriend.I know She wants me married,thats what it is.I jsut dont know what to do.I feel sometimes as thoe I dont have my own life.But I am greatful that I have wonderful parents who is there for me.My Dad,He dont care.lol.However,back when I was younger,He would of.Now Hes getting old,He just dont care,I am sure He worrys.But it is my Mom who I have to worry about.I just want to go and have some fun,leave all my worrys behind for one week,if I can do that.I was telling my doctor not about this,but I was telling Him about the accident that happend last Friday and about me going on vaction,that,I feel I wont have any fun,I feel I am jsut going to worry and I am even worrying now.lol.Who do I get it from?My Mom.lol.They all want to see me,happy,married,before I,you know,stay in the same hotel.Sorry,guys,I am getting really tired.How do you just let it all go?What should I do?Ok,enough about that,I kinda snaped at a coworker of mine,the one I was teeling you about,who spends the night with me at times.I feel bad about that,I will call Her later and say sorry.But She just gets on my nerves sometimes.She is very slow.That is a long story,I will mention some other time.Please help me,I am going insane.lol.Anyways,I will be back later.I think I am going to go crash on my bed.By the way,I think they should band all junk food.That is all I been eating like crazy and no I am not pregnat.Never mind on that one.lol.I am a good girl,well,never mind.Anyways,have a good weekend,be safe,have some fun for me and relax,get a spa,get a tatto.Go nuts.lol.Peaceout.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hon....I wish I could tell you what to do. Thats all up to you. :o) I do have some advise and it's just an opinion....I would listen to your heart. And your gut feelings. They have never failed me! :o) {{{Hugs}}} to you! Have fun this weekend!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow your pg is sooo wide. Took me forever to keep scrolling back & forth trying to read it.
Can't tell you what to do, you'll have to decide that. Give it long consideration & much prayer, then do what YOU think is right.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
mother's worry about things like that.  My mom would love to see me married--but she doesn't mind when I stay overnight with people I am dating.
no offense or anything--but I think you need to become more independent before you get married!

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you ...how old are you??  I was just curious.  Independence is important, at a certain age in life.  What ever values your family has instilled in you, will follow you through life.  Follow your heart, your family values, your decision can't go wrong...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you go on vacation with your bf and don't worry about what your mother thinks.  Most moms don't approved of what their kids do but when they are adults, it's their life.  My mother still says things to me.  I don't say anything to my kids.  They are grown and it's their life.  Don't feel guilty.  Life is different now.  You just go and have tons of fun.  HUGS  chris

Anonymous said...

go and have a great wonderful time. Leave your worries at home. Congrats on being picked as one of the guest editors.