Thursday, August 31, 2006

Its time to wake up and smell the Rosses.lol.

Good moring all,

                  Hope everyone had a good night sleep,that you all got some good rest.I had a good sleep,but,for some reason,I feel like I want to go back to bed.lol.I feel I could sleep in all day long.lol.Maybe,its because of the weather,when its raining,I feel that way.I wanted to thank you all for the nice comments you left me,they encourge me alot and I really do appriete you all,I know,I am a bad speller.lol.Not sure what I am going to do today on my day off.i know,I am going out with my MOm this moring,this time I am going out!!!lol.She wants to go to breakfest,than to the storr.Than later,I will probllay go out with my boyfriend.Cant belive the weekend is almost,already here.Tommrow,is pay day,which I like that and I am sure everyone else likes pay day to.lol.I love to shop.lol.But I am trying to onyl get what I need.Which I can tell you,I need clothes,big time,my clothes are so old.lol.I have work pants,work shirts,but,I just need some clothes for like,just going out.I need sweat pants.lolFor some reason,I am feeling pretty good today with my shoulder,it is not hurting,I am glad for that.lol.I think my Mom and I are close,we always been close.I know She gets depressed,I wish She had health insurance,so,She could get the right meds to help Her not be depressed.But She works it out,She handels sometimes,I dont think I could handle it without my meds.I wish I wasnt on any meds at all.Is that such a bad thing to be dependent on them?There are so many things I want to do,I know I talk alot about my fears.One day soon,I will face one of them.lol.I dont know why I call it a fear,about me going out there and doing some things on my own,so,I wont have to be dapendent on my parents or anyone.I want so much to face the world on my own,thats what I want more than anything.I am going to try and work on that.I say it,easy said than done,right?Anyways,I need to get off of here and get cleaned up.I hope you all have a nice day and I will be back later.So much more I want to say.lol.Peaceout.One more thing I wanted add and ask if anyone out there knows of any kind of transportion that I could use early in the moring,when I have to be at work at 6.I know there are busses,but,I cant depend on them,being late.I dont know,if you all have any ideason what I can do.I just dont like getting my Dad up all the time and this is something I can do for indapendence.Thank you all.For everyone who is going to get the storm of Ernsto,please be safe.I am praying for you all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, and YES, I am smelling roses this morning, LOL.  Thanks to my loving husband.  I know what you mean about pay days and shopping...feel the same way here too.  I do hope and pray your Mom can get some meds to help her...it is sad she is depressed and has no meds to help her.  She is in my prayers...you have a wonderful day today and tomorrow too..hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, I hope you are having a good day off! You know what I think about medications for depression---they are often necessary and I have no problem at all taking them if only it worked all the time...I'm sorry your Mom can't get the meds to help her out. Tell her it helps to take B vitamins and especially Folic Acid--2400 mcg per day. It will give her a boost! Also ginsing works for giving natural energy; I personlly had no luck with St, John's Wort...I love shopping too; have fun! Blessings to you and your family~Sassy ;-)

http://jouranls.aol.com/SassyDee50/SassysWORD

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better today.  Hopefully, this will be a good day for you.. all day! :)

I don't know that much about you to comment on your fears... but, I do know that as cliche' as it sounds, "Fear is our worst enemy."  I have found that to be very true.  I hope that whatever it is that has your fearful, that, maybe coming here and writing about it in your journal, will help you to overcome it! :)

Have fun shopping with your mom!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're so nice. Reading your journal is a joy!!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

you sound so chipper this morning. Happy you got some sleep. Even though you wanted to go back. LOL. Yep when it rains out staying in bed is good. I'm happy you went out with your mom. I hope you had a great time. I know you'll do ok in the world. Sorry can't help with with the transportation.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Glad to hear you were feeling good.
Hope you had a good time shopping!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I was depressed for many years and took anti-depressants.  I consider them a life saver.  My son has been on them since he was 12.  Don't give up, Mandy.  I lived with panic attacks and depression for a long, long time.  Somehow I got to a point where it is pretty much gone.  Sorry, sweetie, but I have no leads on transportation for you.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I understand how your mom can feel at times....I take an anti-depressant.  Wish she could find the right meds too.  Somedays I think I need more!  Good luck with the transportation thing....check around to see if there's anyone near that you could ride with and maybe help out with gas.
Take Care!
Sharon