Wednesday, August 9, 2006

I knew I would finally get it right.WooooooooHoooooooooooooo

Hi everyone,

            Hope you all are having a good moring,I am so beside myself,I finally got it right,thanks to everyone who was helping my figure out my side bar.lol.I knew if I took some time,I would get there and I did,so,you all can take a look at my side bar,but,its not done yet.My hands are getting tired,and when I do alot of typing and stuff,my shoulder starts hurting.But I am really proud of myself,knowin I got it done.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME.I am very pleased.lol.But theres another thing,not puter stuff thoe,I bought my neice Emily something for Her bday and She already has it.lol.Uggggggggg.Its a book,She loves to read,and She lives in London,so,we have to make it kind small.So,maybe,I can get another book or something,dont know yet.I can probllay get Her another book and give this one to someone for a bday or Christmas.Yes,belive it or not.I am already starting Christmas.I know you all dont want to hear that.lol.But I have alot of people to get for.I want to be done.So,anywanys,hope you all have a great day.I will be back on later.I was frustated last night,but,I am feeling better now.I think I finally got the right medicine that works for me.I slept really good last night.lol.Peaceout.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you're right, the journal is looking great!  I'm getting a post card in the mail to ya today!  

Anonymous said...

See there...I knew you could do it !!  It looks great, Amanda !   Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,

what book did you get your niece?  how old is she?
my niece is 12 now and I buy her a ton of books.

I've already started for Christmas as well--LOL!!!!!!!

take care,
Jaymi