Friday, August 18, 2006

Getting out of that funky mood

Hi all,

         I hope you all dont get bored with all my entrys.I guess I just love to write alot.lol.I wanted to talk about a few things,kinda embarsing to me,but,thought I would go ahead and put it out there.I think and know I been feeling like I been in a funk mood,not wanting to do anything about my looks or my apparince,till someone mentioned to me at work.They was nice about it,but,kinda woke me up a little bit.I havent realy been feeling good about myself,and I need to start doing that,dont know how to start doing that,but I need to.First of all,I had been wearing pants that I dont need to wear,just felt like not myself,not feeling pretty.You know thoes elastic pants,I was wearin them.I had a couple of cute jeans,I just never wore them yet.But today Mom and I went and I think mentioned in my other entry,went to dressbarn,there clothes are a little high,but,I needed somehting to make me start feeling better,so,I bought a pair of tight jeans,I never have bought them before,so,I am wearing them to work tommrow,also got a new pair of pretty earings.So,I am going all out tommrow and see what they all say.And my boyfriend will be picking me up in the moring.Hehe.to late to do my nails,maybe will do them tommrow night,actullay,I hate doing my nails.lol.See,that is how boring I am and how boring I feel.lol.Think its about time to just wake up,get up,out of that funk and move on.I want to be the person I need to be and find the real Me.So,just wanted to share that.I have old jeans,I mean old jeans,I have been wearing.I need yo start feeling good for me,not anyone else,but me.Well,I need to get going,you all have a good night.I will take a pic tommrow if I remember.Love you all.Be safe out there.Peace.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Mandy, you really did some shopping!  Thanks for stopping by my place, it's a 3rd-Year Anniversary Celebration of JLand with a memorial to one of it's members I didn't know but who seems to be someone very special to many.  Try checking ANDI'S entries http://journals.aol.com/artloner/SheSaidWHAT?/ and see what she's been up to about this whole thing.  Come and be a part!!  I sent my picture to Stevie a week ago but haven't seen it yet - but this is suposed to be a big cyber-affair!  Cathy

Anonymous said...

sounds great to look good at work tomorrow.
I got into that slump a few years ago--and last year as well--I bought a few new things to wear this year to try to stay out of it--but it's easy to get into wearing the same things--esp when you start work early.
I typically don't paint my nails--only my toes because I think you should if you wear flip flops--but I've even gotten lazy about that. I need to definitely do them for school on tuesday.
sorry--I was just started rambling
enjoy work tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

   Looks doesn't matter, it's whats deep inside. You are as beautiful as you want to be. Inside, I know for a fact that you are very beautiful. You are always there for people when they need you, and you know how to help them. It is a blessing to be able to be one of your friends. But you are right, one needs to feel great about themself. The best way to start doing that is to look in the mirror, and look deep into your own eyes. You deside if you are beauitful or not. But I know for a fact that you are beautiful in God's eyes. I've been havign a hard time with thinking that I am beautiful too.. then it darn on me one day as I was looking in the mirror- I am very beautiful. Just many people may not see it, but that doesn't matter. I don't have to have many guys liking me for my looks. I much rather have a guy like me for me and not my looks. Read Ps 139 a few times, and I can gaurentee {sp} that you will feel alot better about yourself. My fav. Verse is Ps 139:14, "I will praise thee, for I am fearfull and WONDERFULLY MADE. Marvellous {sp} are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well" {typed it up from memory.} But in Ps 139, You will see how much God thinks about you {nothing bad.} What a Blessing it is to be able to have a God that loves us. If He didn't love us, then He wouldn't have sen Jesus for us. If God loves you, then shouldn't you love yourself too?  I am very proud of you for being willing to change and to do something new.  Your boyfriend is very Blessed to be with you. Wuv ya loads sis..

-TazzieGirl --2Craz

Anonymous said...

I agree...it's whats in the inside and not the outside. I know how you are feeling though, I was going through the same thing a few days ago. I'm out of my funk now and feeling better about myself. :o) You are loved by all of us and by God! :o) Have a great weekend! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Mandy, you are going to knock the socks of your BF in those new jeans.  Sometimes I like those elastic thingies coz I can't stuff myself into anything else.  Have yourself a great weekend.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

well that's a good idea sometimes just a change in the clothes helps. I know  you are going to look great. Can't wait to see the picture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal. I am  putting you on alerts . I am sure you will look good in your new jeans and your earrings.

tp://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will look great in your new clothes!  Love and hugs, Shelly