Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why do they have this subject line here anywayslol.You always got to think of soemhting.lol.

Its me again,just got home from going out with my boyfriend.Still a little touchy here in the house,I can still feel tension in the house.But what can I do.Still upset,but,I am holding my own.I feel depressed,probllay because you wouldnt know what I did yesterday,I bought,junk food,yes and I eat it and I feel yuky about myself right now,with all thats going on.I know I have a sweet tooth,and BOY do I have a sweet tooth.lol.I think I am just ging to not eat very much,I think I am going try drinking some water,they only water I like is the Vitiman water,they have at my stoor.I am going to get some tommrow.Well,you all have a good evening.I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I did how ever bought a dvdv,well my boyfirend did.lol.Wink Wink.lol.Just my luck with the gril Lohen,cant spell the first name.But you all know who I am talking about.Its dumb,but cute.lol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawww...you'll be fine hon. :o) I'm always here if you need to talk. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You'll enjoy the movie I think.  That was good and very funny what you put in the subject line because I THINK THE SAME THING every time.  Have fun and don't worry so much if you can help it.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/wishingandhoping/

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like you had an ok day with the boyfriend. Just keep your chin up at home and do your own thing and I'm sure you and your mom will be talking soon.

Anonymous said...

hey
we all eat junkfood once in a while--not eating will only make your body hold onto the calories.
forgive yourself and try to eat healthier.
watch out for vitamin water--it may have hidden calories(I'm not sure).
hang in there

Anonymous said...

I do hope things get better within the household for you and your Mom.  Junkfood can be a good thing when you feel down...it helps me too.  Hope today will be a better day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Junk food is A-ok in my book, Mandy.  We all need it once in a while.  Hang in there with your mom.  HUGS  Chris