Thursday, August 17, 2006

2 Entrys in one day,wow.Not even in the mood to say wow.I am sorry guys,but,right now I am feeling down and depressed,dont know why.How do you do it?How do you snap out of it?Being home alot doesnt make it any easyer,because of hours being cut short alot.I know,I have so much to be thankful for,but right now,I am not.Should that be so worng of me to say that?Sometimes I just want to actullay go right out and say,I cant stand my life,and for that,dont even know why,well,I cant say that.So many things I just want to say and get off of my mind.Yeah,you all heard me say this once before.Man what I would give to just be on a beach by myself,laying on the sand with the water comming up on me,as long as no sharks in it.lol.Maybe a dolphin,lol.I love Dolphins,they are so beatiful.I am not even at a point in my life were I want to be,settled and happy,not just getting married,not anything like that,I just really want to find my happyness in my life,or as I remember someone telling me,maybe its not meant to be found,or I already have foound it and I am not doing anything about it,I came up with that part.lol.I just worry about so much in my life,dont even know how to have fun anymore,dont know how to relax,dont even know what that means.Times I feel like I am walking around egg shells here.But I guess thats life.Times I want to take this drastict moment and go with it.I feel my life ie empty.Sometimes I hate myself,right now,I feel that way.Why cant I shake what I am going through?Oh well,someday,maybe I will get there,maybe it will be to late.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I wrote this....you must be in my head LOL!  I wanna lay by the ocean and just let the waves waller over me...without the sharks.  Do what I did, getcha some blue hair!  Sure got some laughs!  Time for a funny movie.  Hope you feel better.  

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you have been feeling down.  Sending good vibes your way!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

every so often we all have to have a pity party for ourself and then life goes on!!!!!!!!

can you define happiness??? what would happiness look like for you?????????????????????

being married is a hard one--I would love to be married and settled and have a kid or two--but right now that's depressing to me as well.

hang in there

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so sorry your feeling down. I think we all get like this once in a while. Just take a few days and feel bad. It will get better. Find something you really enjoy doing and do it. It will help. Good luck.