Saturday, August 26, 2006

Man,been on here way to long today.lol.

Yikes,Thank you Sazzy for my pic,I love it.Sometimes its me,most of the time,when I wake up,but,not so much anymore,since I am used to waking up early.Thankie.

    I think I been on here long enough today.Actullay it was a good day to catch up on alot of my alerts.lol.When I was getting them done,more kept comming.I was like ohno.lol.But its all for the fun.But I really shouldnt be on here long,due to the fact that it really hurts my shoulder still and my neck.I dont know why.So,I am almost done here.After I get off of here,I am going to do some things for tommrow.Maybe put some bengay on my shoulder,but let me tell you,if you ever use bengay on your shoulder,after you get out of the shower,let me tell you,it stings like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And it burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!But it helped a little.Almost felt like a sunburntlol.My brothern law just came in and called my Grumpy.lol.He always calls me that.lol.Hes Grumpy to.lol.I am blessed to have a good family,even thoe some can be a pain.lol.I guess we all can be like that.After I get off of here,dont think I will get back on here,I been on here way to long.I am susprised my Dad isnt saying,you wearing the puter out?lol.Hey,I wonder why,when the alerts come and say you 5,but only 1 shows up.Do you know why that happends?I wonder if anyone out there in J-land got any of my post cards yet?Or still wats one.Do we do this for the Holidays to?Anyways,I think thats about all I have to say for now.I hope you all are having a good weekend.I will catch you guys later,on the flip side of things.lol.Peaceout.Be good.One more thing,does anyone know of any good relaxing thigns to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm going to be sending out holiday cards? did you send me your addy? I'll have to check later.  Hope your shoulder stops hurting.

Anonymous said...

Amanda--take a bubble bath--that's the best way to relax.
I don't use ben gay--I am going to try arnica though.