Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I dont know,dont know nada.lol.

Howdy everyone,

                 Hope yal having a good evening.No,I am not from the country,even thoe its pretty there,I am not country,I am a city girl,have to be near a mall.lol.Ask my family,ask my boyfriend,I love to shop.lol.Like I said,I am already doing my christmas shoping and I am half way done,well,I said half way done.lol.Today was a good day.I saw my new thereapyst,I like Her,She is nice,got some things off my chest,She asked me why I have so much fear of wanting to do things on my own,mainly learning to ride the buss.I said because of accdients,teroist,ect,ect,ect.She was going over with me,and asuring me,that most likly it wont happend.lol.So there you have it.I guess I have my answers.that and my parents are worry worts.lol.I am 34 and they still worry?Sheesh.lol.But I love em.Mom said She will still worry when Shes in heaven looking down at us.lol.Dont know if that is funny or not.lol.But oh well.Hey,I wanted to ask yal j-landers out there,yal getting ready for the red carpet,how did you all find the pretty dresses,shooses,earings,purses,ect,ect to match?I want in on the action to.Ok,well,I am outtie for now.I think my hands have had it,I been doing way to much lately,with doing beaded jewrly,typing,letters,I think my hands and shoulders need a vaction.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Amanda
the blue is hard to read on the back ground.

therapists have a way of putting things into perspective for us--which is always nice!

Anonymous said...

I'm not good at that kinda of stuff. So, I hope you find your red carpet outfit.