Friday, August 25, 2006

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

      Hope you all having a good start of the weekend.Just want to make a quick entry,before I get off of here,eat my lunch and lay down.Dont know why I am tired.Probllay my meds kicking in.I think everyone is doing an AWSOME job with helping Krissy and John.Its amazing,you find so many good people out there like this.And I know whats out there in the world.But I am just greatful for the people I have in J-land.I love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.I havent gotton around to all the netrys yet,but,I will.I just want to say to all my J-landers who are hurting,and in pain,I hope you all get better soon.I am pryaing for you all,as,I am for Krissy and John.Jamiy,I hope you get to feeling better with your knee.Joyce,I hope you get better to.I really do care for each and everyone of you.Also to let you know,that if you got a post card from me let me know,I just sent a bunch out the other day and if you still want one.Let me know.Hope you all have a wodnerful day.Relax,put your feet up,enjoy the day,lay in,be lazy.Thats what I am going to do.Feel better my J-landers.So many people are hurting and in pain.I can only do so much.But wanted to let you know,I care and I am praying for you all to get well.It is such a wodnerful feeling to have good people who are praying and being there for Krissy and John.We love you Krissy and John.I love you all.Peaceout till now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts for us all.  I do believe that good thought from others reach us somehow.  I think it is wonderful that John and Krissy are getting so much support. Wishing you better as well.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yes praying for all of J-land and sure hope everyone is getting better. I have met the best people including you. Thanks for being you.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Mandy, have yourself a great weekend.  Love your entry for John and Krissy and I do believe I saw your picture in Stevie's video.  You are so sweet!  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

And we love YOU Mandy!  How wise of you to know there are times you just have to tune it all out and relax, just re-energize yourself.  Thanks for stopping by, too.  CATHY