Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Just chillin

 
(((((((((((((((((((((((((SAZZY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Thank you so much for this,it is so beatiful,I love it.I love your art work.I think I am going to head to bed in a bit.Dont know why,but,I am feeling so stiff right now,my neck,back,my one shoulder and my left hand with my bad shoulder is killing me.I sure hope I dont have to go back to the doctors and tell them I am hurting.I hate pain.I am sure everyone else out there doesnt like to be in pain either.I know I have alot of changes I need to be done in my life,like my eating habits,among other things in my life,but,I guess we have things in our lives want to change.Oh yeah,there a sevral more journals I want to add to my side bar,so,I am not done yet.lol.I hope you all have a good night.I want to get off of here and get some sleep.If one of my neices and nephews was here,I would have them walk all over my back,thats what I used to do and from what I was told,isnt a good thing to do,but,it helps make it better at the time.lol.Be Safe out there!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
hope you're feeling better
sometimes it takes us feeling kind of icky to make the changes we need to make in order to make our lives better--hope it works for you

hugs,
jaymi

Anonymous said...

Great job on your side bar...I see you added all the ones you said you wanted to add.  Dianna (Sazzy) is awesome...love all of her tags...you have come so far and have done a great job on your journal.  I hope the stiffness goes away so you don't have to return to the doctor, but go if you need to go...have a very nice Thursday...enjoy!
Hugs and love,
Joyce