Friday, August 4, 2006

Congrats on 3 years,still growing strong.

Wow,congrats to J-land on 3 years,still growing strong.I am a newbie at all of this,and let me tell you,I love it.I didnt think I would get into all of this,and didnt even think it would help me,but it does.I love J-land so muc,just like it was my family and friends,which you are to me.I have met so many cool people.It even helps me to learn more about myself.I never thought it would turn out like this,never thought I would get any comments.I was going to delete my journal sevral times.But,I kept going,guess it was meant to keep on going.Maybe sound stupid,but,I think I am a better person,just by getting my feelings out,sharing the  good,the bad,the ugly.lol.Knowing there out people out there who care.I just want to say thank you to all of you,you guys are the best.And the grafics,they are wonderful and beatiful.So,I just wanted to say thank you,congrats on 3 years,still growing strong.I love you J-land.Your the best!!!!To all the wonderful people who did all the awsome grefics,thank you.Have a great weekend.Peace. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't delete your journal!
Then I never would have met you.

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're still here!  The graphics are awesome.  I see you've met Roxy aka xxroxymamaxx.  I've been pretty picky about who I continue to visit, so you'll find some really neat people on my sidebar if you care to check it out!
Sharon – http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort

Anonymous said...

I agree with you ... this is a great place to learn, to share, to give, to receive, to let it all hang out....J-Land is good for the soul.  Thanks for stopping by my journal and commenting and thanks also for display an anniversary graphic and helping spread the spirit of the 3rd anniversary celebration!!!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Yep, Congrats to all of j-land and 3 years of pure joy, reading about you and everyone else...great people, great place...hugs and love,
joyce