Friday, August 11, 2006

Questionarie

Hi all,

           Was just thinking about some things,everyone has questions to ask,so,I am going to ask them and see if anyone wants to answer them.lol.Good luck.IF to personal,you dont need to put them here.

 

1.What is your busy day like,from the time you get up,to the time you go to sleep?Mine is usllay on a work day,get up,go to work,come home,if not hanging out with boyfriend,I just keep myself busy,cleaning around the house,my room and spending time on the puter.

2.How do you enterain yourself,how do oyu have fun?Well,I watch tv,my 100 thousand dvds,no,dont have that many,but,I have alot.I like to make beaded jewerly stuf,I love to write.

3.What do you like to do on a rainy lazy day or any day?On a rainy day,curl up in my nice cozy bed,maybe watch a movie,or just sleep.lol.On any lazy day,same thing.lol.

4.whats your favorite color since childhood?What is your fave color now?My fave color when I was a kid,was green,still is a little bit,now its pink.Cant you tell?lol.

5.When you get stressed out,how do you calm yourself?I havent yet to learn how to grasp that yet,usllay,just get mad,go to my room.lol.Sometimes,slam the door.My Mom does that.lol.I got it form HEr.

6.What is your favorite meal of the day,or your favorite restaunt?My fave meal of the day is breakfest,probllay because I never get to eat brekfest,always skip breakfest,my fave,all time restaunt is Outback.Bloomion,coconut shrimp and 2 lobster tails.YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY.

7.Do you talk on the phone alot?I really dont like talking on the phone much,but I have to make my rounds to the people I need to talk to,like my bestfriend.Sometimes,when I see who is calling,I dont answer,if I dont feel like talking.Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

8.Does everyone have a whole bunch of friends,or do you just have a few?I would say I have a few friends,butI have alot of online friends,who i love dearly.

9.Do you come from a bi family?Are you close with them?I would say I come from a big family,not just my brothers and sisters,but,I have alot of couisns,alot of them I dont know.lol.But I do have 1 sister,3 sister n laws,1 brother n law,3 brothers.Dont ask me how many neices and nephews I have.To may to count.lol.My neices are as follows,Emily,Shannon,Katie,Maddison,Ashley,Stephine,My nephews are as follows,Kyle,Stephen,Jeffrey,Zack,Alex,Steve Jr,Sure hope I didnt forget anyone.lol.Oh yeah,my Sister n law in London is having a bagy gril on the way soon.

10.Okay,this maybe a tough question for you all.What do you like about yourself?Are you happy?What does happy mean to you?I probllay asked that before,but,here it is again.What I like about myself,I am still learning and figuring that out,I am learning that I like my smile and it makes other people smile when I smile,I love to make people happy.I think I am an courgable person.What my happy means to me,not sure what that is yet,still have a life time figuring that out.Well,I am happy because,I love my family,I love being an aunt,I love all of my neices and nephews,I love my boyfriend,He would do anything for me if I ask Him to do it.I love my friends and my online friends.

Okay,there you have it,probllay some stupid questions.lol.But I was having fun doing them.Have a blessed weekend all.Be safe.Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok--let's see if I can answer them all in one entry.

1.  I get up for the first time at 5 with the dog, the dog comes back at 6 and then she comes back again at 6:40---if i'm lucky enough to get to sleep in around 9-i officially get out of bed--the rest of the time I get out of bed around 7.  I try to get to bed around 9ish--sometimes earlier--sometimes later.  I get up go to work, run errands on the way home, and relax in the mean time.  Often times I'll have some work to do at home as well--especially on the weekends.

2.  I typically read.  I watch a little tv.  I have cross stitch to do--etc etc etc.

3.  I like to sleep on my lazy days.

4.  as a child it was pink--then when I was a teenager it became green and it still is.

5.  I'm not good at calming myself down--luckily I have friends who are good at that--I usually just spin out of control.

6.  My favorite meal is dinner. I love red lobster, olive garden, celia's mexican, IHOP--basically anywhere I can eat on my restricted diet.

7.  I used to talk on the phone a lot more than I talk now---maybe if I had someone to talk to it would be different.

8.  I'm working on figuring that one out--I'll get back to you.

9.  Yes--we have a big family and extended family.

10.  What I like about myself is that I'm highly intelligent and I think I'm smart, funny and wonderful.  Happiness is debatable--some days yes--some days no.  Defining happiness is too hard to do in a little comment box.







Anonymous said...

Loved your answers and it sounds like you are surrounded by a large family and lots of love...hope you are well...hugs and love,
Joyce