Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Happy 3Rd Year J-landers!!!!Keep up the good work!!!

                                     Hi all of you J-landers,just wanted to post an antry of our anniversary of Aol Journals.This is such a great thing that is going around in J-land.So much fun stuff.I am proud to be part of J-land,I never thought it would get this far,and you all are probllay thinking the same thing.It is such a great place to be.Keeps you buys to.lol.I wanted to say thanks to this,that and hockey for all the wonderful grafics,I snaged a few.I lvoe this one,reminds me of my brother and His family who live in London,they are missonarys over there.But there is so much going on,since I am still new at this,dont know how to add links and stuff to my journal and still having a hard time with my side bar.lol.But if you go and visit some of the Journals who are doing a bunch of things for our 3rd year Annversary part.So much is going on.They all need your help on passing the word around.Visit, A little bit of Sugar,This,that and hokey,RoxyMoma,Shelly,Cabs Creations,so many other J-landers are doing a bunch things to get this party going.We all need your help.Spread the word.You Rock J-land!!!!

No comments: