Friday, August 18, 2006

Lots to do

Hi everyone,good moring,

                          Hope you all are having a good weekend.I am feeling a little better.I wanted to say thank you all for all of your nice added comments.It made me feel cared for,and I think thats what J-land is all about,being there for eachother,to laugh with,to talk to,lend a shoulder to cry on.I thank you all,wouldnt know what I would do without you all.I do have other online buddies as well,and I love them to.They been there for me alot through out the years.I am greatful for you all.I just wanted point out by saying,I am a little busy today,will get back to everyones alerts and comments later.Wow,you all susprised me this moring,turned on my puter and found a whole bunch of added comments,sure did make me feel better.I do love you all.Jaymi,I want to reply to your added comment later today,when I get around to it.Been busy this moring,just got home,my muscles are killing me.Mom and I went to the stoor,after working in one and went to another one,I cant stand that sometimes.But I am there for my Mom,even thoe She gets on my nerves and I probllay get on Hers as well.lol.I havent even had anyhting to eat yet,but I did get something while we were out.So,I am going to get a bite to eat,do some things before I lay down and take a nap.lol.Oh yeah,I do feel alot better,because Mom and I went to dress barn,I bought me a pair of new jeans,which I never buy exencive ones,they were 2499 and they looked good on me so I had to buy them and I got a pair of nice earings.So,I am going to be dauld up for work tommrow.everyone was telling me I need to look more my age,and I just havent felt more my age laltely.I saw in soneone elses entry,the one with the blue hair,I was in a funk,maybe I should dye my hair to.lol.One more thing before I get off of here.Did everyone get there post cards from me?I just wanted to make sure I didnt forget anyone.So please let me know.Thank you all so much.And if anyone still wants a post card from,let me know.Or a pen pal.I lvoe you guys and thank you so much.I will try and get back later today and catch up.I am just busy.Have a great weekend and be safe out there. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right hun! It does bring your spirits up when someone writes a comment in your journal! :o) I feel the same way as you do. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So happy that your feeling a little better. Have a great weekend.