Saturday, August 26, 2006

Can you guess what movie this is from?And were are they now?

You give up already?Answer is down at the bottom of this entry.Mary popins,that is a laugh.lol.

                                 Hi all,its me again,I know you all are looking at this pic right now,wondering, if you can guess which movie it came from.Shouldnt be that hard.Someone did a entry earlyer last week asking what your fave things was and fave move was,I should of put this one down,because it is my all time most fave movie in the world.Ok,I know,probllay sound stupid.But I love it.And the question I want to ask so bad and probllay no one knows.So,I am asking anyways.They were all so young in this movie,wonder were they are now?What are they doing,how old they are?I have been thinking about that so much lately.Probllay due to the fact,I am always watching it.lol.You guys give up?I wont put the answer in till tommrow,to see if anyone knows.lol.I am sure you all will.I could sit for hours and wacth it over and over and over again.Hope you all have a good night.Love you all.Peaceout.The answer is...........The Sound Of Music.lol.I laughed when I read someones comment,cant remember who,when they said,Mary Popins.Well,you was close with the actress,Julia Andwreas.Have a blessed day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Poppins. I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

No idea hon! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

It is the Von Trapp family fromt he movie..the sound of music!!! My daughter loved that movie so much when hse was at home, she memorized all the songs and words to it! lol
carelene

Anonymous said...

I love Mary Poppins--not too crazy about the sound of music.