Tuesday, August 29, 2006

this evening was a better evening

Good evening to all,

                        Hope you all are having a god one.I feel really bad about feeling like such a complainer.I am sorry about that.Mom and I are fine.I dont want you all to think,that we dont love eachother.We do,and I am close with my Mom.I guess,you how it goes,if your a Mother and you have a daughter,you probllay know.I love my Mom so much and would do anything for Her.even today,when I left the house after we havent spoken,I left Her a note,saying I was sorry and hope She forgave me,that I love Her and want to spend time with Her,that I hated aurging with Her.I am really not a bad person.lol.I dont think.Just sometimes,you know,I guess its hard.But will tell you this,we do love eachother,I know She is always there for me.I do resecpt my Mom,She has done so much for me.On that note,I just wanted you all to know that.Shes a loving,caring Mom.She thinks She is always right.lol.I think that to,because,She knows best and I do know that.Am I boring or what?lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here to get some princess sleep.lol.When I came home,I even got my Mom dinner,She loves rice bowls from Chiplote,bad speller.Hope you all have a good night.I am praying that storm out there will not hit and turn away.I am not cought up on all of my alerts,but will get to them.I love you all so much.Thank you for being just you.I will probllay have some free time tommrow night or Thursday.Peaceout.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is my first time here, so I don't know anything about you yet, but I want you to know that it's OK to fight with your Mom, or anyone else for that matter. It just means we are human. The important thing is to understand why it happened and to try to fix it by talking it out. You seem like a very loving and caring person, so don't be hard on yourself. Oh and Chipotle (sp?) is awesome! I love it! Be safe!
Hugs, Mandy~

Anonymous said...

You are a very loving young lady and I know your Mom recognizes it as well.  Too people alot alike will argue when they're together.  Especially mothers and daughters.  You are handling it all very well.  Sweet of you to write the note and bring her the food.  I know it must have really helped things.
Nelishia

Anonymous said...

even good moms get on our nerves sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

aaawwww, I'm so glad that things got better for you. :o) {{{HUGS}}}
Lisa

Anonymous said...

happy that you and your mom are made up. It's hard sometimes. Just because you fight doesn't mean you don't love each other. Hope you got your princess sleep.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that things worked out for you both.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Thank you for leaving a comment and the link back here, in my journal!  Now I can put you on alert and come back and get to know you better!
Your situation with your mom, sounds much like what happens between my daughter and I.  Guess it must be normal to feel the way you do, because my daughter feels the same way about me 99% of the time.

Must just be a mother/daughter thing!

Jackie  :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, Thank you so much for stopping by my journal and leaving me comments. I don't remember getting an email from you, but I'm gonna go into my old mail and see if I got it and just don't remember. I have a terrible memory and on top of that I'm taking meds that make me have a bad memory too. I would never ignore you, I promise. :)

PS- Nope, you aren't boring. :)

God Bless
Lahoma

Anonymous said...

No Mandy, you aren't boring.  I know you love your mom.  Moms and daughters always seem to have a rocky road but that doesn't mean we don't love our mama's and daughters.  It might be that you are way too much alike.  HUGS  Chris