Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Its time to wake up!!!

Happy Tuesday all!!! 

Good moring all,hope everyone is having a good week so far.I am doing ok here.Just wanted to pop in and say hey.I feel like lately all I been doing is complainging.That is not me,well,I dont want to be that person.Been reading other peoples journals and them saying how they dont want to complain in there journals,and made me feel bad.lol.I am sorry if I been complaing to much.I will try and be better.I used to be an courgable person.I always love to make people happy and make them smile.I think I am changing right before my eyes and I dont know what to do about that.lol.I am seing my new thereapyst today,I wrote down alot of things I want to talk about.Probllay wont get everything done all in one day.But will let you all know how it goes.I wanted to thank you all for your good advice,and prayers.I do really love you guys.Aol Journaling is the best,I do have to say!!!Oh yeah,one more thing before I get off of here.I am still in the post card game,if anyone is intresed in swaping via emails,and would love to have snail maile pen pals.So thats it folks for now.Have to head off of here and get some things done.ou all have a wonderful day.Think posativve,be encourgable,be happy and be safe out there.Peaceout.

 
                                       
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your journal.  A place that you can say your hopes, your dreams and your fears, and yes even complaints.  There are no rules in J Land for journaling.  Express your feelings freely here.  You are safe to do that.  Say your inner thoughts in YOUR journal for it is YOURS.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, As I Am is here for you.

Anonymous said...

HI- THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENT YOU LEFT ME.I PUT YOU ON MY ALERTS.
WHAT IS THE POST CARD GAME AND SNAIL MAIL,IF I MAY ASK??
~CONNIE~
http://journals.aol.com/maxsox5/MAXSOX5_JOURNAL/

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new doctor. Hey it's your journal it you want to complain go ahead. I hope it all works out. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

it's your journal--if you want to complain--go right ahead.
I think seeing a therapist is a great thing--I recently went back to therapy after taking a year off.  It's been a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi...thank you for stopping by my J, :o) And thank you for your comment...it's true..you should be able to write what you want as well. I know, I am going through the same thing as I speak. lol And yes...I would like to swap addresses with you for the post card game!
Lisa